Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field? I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan. KEPA DISGRACE

Bring Back Rafa!

Posted Images

Chelsea and United are both far too inconsistent to win the league at the moment. Chelsea lost 12 games.

We did the league double over City, Chelsea and Leicester but what’s the point when you get beaten at home to Burnley and Palace and lose at Bournemouth, Watford and West Ham. Consistency wins titles. 

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Really think Werner will absolutely kill it in the Prem 

I’m sure Werner will do well, but they need two new keepers and four new defenders. If they don’t start well Fat Frank could be gone by Xmas. 

The pressure will be on Frank next season with the money they have spent and will spend, but I hope he succeeds the league needs a manager like Frank whos prepared to use young home grown talent as well as spending big money

2 hours ago, stevie54uk said:

the league needs a manager like Frank whos prepared to use young home grown talent as well as spending big money

Chelsea need that. Since the Russian billionaire’s reign that club has never thought long term but they’ve always picked up regular trophies to justify that. 

Super frank confirms that Pedro dislocated his shoulder, and that César and Pulisic will miss the Bayern game, Alonso is suspended.. will they be able to name a bench...

according to what I read they can’t use any of their 28 man loan army either it is limited to their cl squad from the 1st leg wat back in March

Chelsea name 22 players ... 6 of whom you have never heard of

Chelsea(4-3-3): Caballero; James, Zouma, Christensen, Emerson; Kante, Kovacic, Barkley; Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Mount Subs: Kepa, Cumming, Rudiger, Tomori, Simeu, Maatsen, Bate, Lawrence, Giroud, Batshuayi, Broja

cesar and Pulisic injured, Jorginho and Alonso suspended, Willian and Pedro left, hence the mystery names 

• 2 weeks later...

chelsea increase loan army to 5 - still about  15 players not in first team squad but on the books to go one way or another)

jamie cuming to stevenage

danilo pantic to cukarici

trevor chalobah to lorient

chalobah is note worthy in that he has never played for chelsea in a any game but holds an fa cup winners medal! as he sat on the bench once in a final

chelsea sign malang sarr on a FREE - how any teams are they going to field in TGLITW this season they have like 60 squad players now

44 minutes ago, AMIW said:

chelsea sign malang sarr on a FREE - how any teams are they going to field in TGLITW this season they have like 60 squad players now

The Blues have confirmed Sarr will spend the 2020/21 season out on loan to "provide the chance to gain valuable game time and add to his experience so he will be ready to join our squad".

Top 5 = favourites 

Ayrton Senna greatest driver ever ever 

Alan Prost 

Juan Manuel Fangio (way before my time)

Nelson Piquet

Nikki Lauder 

480.jpg