Greasy Lake Community

Since there is no Chelski thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KEPA ON THE BENCH will he refuse to sit there???

Where was the captain to grab him by his balls and drag him off the field? I'd be fuming if I was a Chelsea fan. KEPA DISGRACE

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stevie54uk said:

sad for Frank but think he took/given job,too soon  sure he will be a success somewhere

He’ll be laughing all the way to the bank. Wouldn’t be surprised if he joined Neville and Carragher on Sky.

I wasn’t surprised. As it stands they can still make top 4 which you’d imagine is even more important this summer and next season with the hit clubs have taken in the last year. The owner was never going to take that risk when it was not too late to change. 

20 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I wasn’t surprised. As it stands they can still make top 4 which you’d imagine is even more important this summer and next season with the hit clubs have taken in the last year. The owner was never going to take that risk when it was not too late to change. 

possibly but this is a season where it seems every team has had bad runs, and how much say did Frank have on the big money transfers, and it seems the prospective manager isnt blessed with great success winning french titles with PSG isnt exactly earth shattering will probably have a bet on him been sacked within 12 months

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chelsea continue to be spursy... look like they are going to hammer west brom...

Thiago sent off for a 2 footed lunge,

then give up a goal from a pass from the goalie

then west brom score another in injury time

bring back super frank....

• Like 1