AMIW

Since there is no Chelski thread

Mourinho out! !!!

defeat to Toon and their 3rd choice goalie.

:) Man Shitty isn't looking so bad now.Chelsea suffering the classic Christmas doldrums.

Chelski beaten by cheating Toon Ball Boys says the Special One

""Things were happening that the referee cannot control," said Mourinho.

"He cannot punish the ball boy that disappears, the people in the crowd that keep the ball or somebody that throws a second ball on to the pitch."

Mourinho out! !!!

:) Man Shitty isn't looking so bad now.Chelsea suffering the classic Christmas doldrums.

It's still CFC's title. If Aguero is out for months with this knee ligament injury then City won't get close. In fact I think they will be more worried about keeping above United.

Seeing Cahill totally screw up there by trying to look the big man by sliding in for the cross when he could have simply kicked it away was very rewarding.

It only occurred to me recently that he is one of those players that I have an irrational hatred of.

Mourinho out! !!!

It's still CFC's title. If Aguero is out for months with this knee ligament injury then City won't get close. In fact I think they will be more worried about keeping above United.

Say that about Man U when their not 8 points back of Man City. West Ham and Southampton would be the immediate teams to be concerned with as of today's table.

name the diving chelski player against Hull

FSUTGWOFHEJ1257.LARGE.jpg

Odd that The Special One didn't see it!

I must say that Chelsea is really playing some exciting and attractive football this year. They look on course to once again take it with Mourinho at the helm.

don has been awfully quiet recently maybe as a chelski fan he is off watching u.s Olympic diving trials???

No Andrew, I was just a sportswriter long enough to know that halfway through a season is no time to be making rash predictions -- unless, of course, you're prepared for endless abuse. (I know because I used to write a New Year's prediction column about American sports -- and no one ever let me live those predictions down! :D:D )

I'm just enjoying watching the Blues play beautiful football this year for the most part.

Chelsea should enjoy starting the new year with a fixture at "Three Point Lane" as the Blues like to call it..... :lol::lol:

Chelsea should enjoy starting the new year with a fixture at "Three Point Lane" as the Blues like to call it..... :lol::lol:

:lol:

I believe the word I was looking for was..DOH

I am absolutely in shock right now.......

I'm still pissing myself laughing at "3 point lane" as the blues like to call it.

4-2 now :o

betcha they regret giving away Frank Lampard?

If anyone can screw this up its Spurs! :P

Maybe, I'm loving this game.

Out can happen.

Man City top on GD at the moment..i think

Why would you tempt fate like that!

5-3 what a great game to watch, Hazard and Kane were outstanding.

Premier league race now wide open, just as the transfer window is about to open.

So who are Chelsea and Man city going to buy to help win the league ?

Chelsea top on alphabetical order

_80014847_premierleague.jpg