Greasy Lake Community

HERE IT COMES: Leeds the magnificent DVD/blu-ray 70 minute preview

olli66

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive my naiveity here...but will this DVD be available to buy ?

I was at this gig in the upper circle and it was an unbelievable show...it would be great to have

a good quality DVD of it

Looking good Olli........looking good, (as always) - I also liked the nod to the movie Amazing Journey - The Story of The Who at the start (as also adopted by Brit Floyd recently in concert also when I went to see them). Looking forward to the arrival of my blu ray!

Looks better than any official DVD. An honour to be part of that 600 pit and this video captures the experience wonderfully. The footage of Shout (about the hour mark on this) is what being at a Bruce concert is all about. A work of art this. Genius Olli, genius.

'Cardiff was so much better' sez Nancy.

She would!!!........and to be fair she may have a point!?

BOTH were great nights - but different (much like nights 1 & 2 were in Turku at the start of my personal 2013 tour, but again both good shows) - if you were at either one of these in July you were at a great show and for many high points on the entire tour (thankfully I was blessed to have been at both) ..........if he hadn't spent SO much energy at Cardiff the Leeds show could have ended up being epic!!!, (as it was it was a terrific night/show and this DVD from Olli is going to be wonderful momento / record of that, looking forward to the arrival of the Blu ray)

Preview looks flat out fantastic, up there with Paris #2 for me. Can't wait to see the final product!

Off-topic: regarding Cardiff: would be interesting to see the setlist for that show, I'm pretty sure it's quite diffrent from what acutally got played that night.

sorry Andy, no

it is still not finished...have to do some other concerts (bands who hired me) and I want to get out the Light of day concert first for raising funds. It is Christmas time and people are more likely to make donations so this is my first priority.

Leeds may be ready by Christmas, if not, then mid January...

watched it all last night, well done olli

Here's hoping for more nights like that

If it is my last show well it was sure the most memorable for lots of reasons

Top work Olli

Glad I helped you with a ticket ;)

No mates rates given for the blue ray though:(

watched it all last night, well done olli

Here's hoping for more nights like that

If it is my last show well it was sure the most memorable for lots of reasons

Top work Olli

Glad I helped you with a ticket ;)

No mates rates given for the blue ray though:(

I remember there was something like two fine Paris videos :-)

sorry Andy, no

it is still not finished...have to do some other concerts (bands who hired me) and I want to get out the Light of day concert first for raising funds. It is Christmas time and people are more likely to make donations so this is my first priority.

Leeds may be ready by Christmas, if not, then mid January...

Ok, Olli, no problem, something to look forward to for the New Year.

dvd as per usual going to be uploaded to JL

for the blu-ray send me a pm for details

I can't believe so many idiots slag on you. Very good quality and you offer them up for free download on the torrent sites. No one told them they had to pay you for a blu-ray version. Most of them probably down't even realize the cost of dual layer blu-ray discs. And of course, they've never mixed and released a bootleg video but they'll moan and cry. :rolleyes:

dvd as per usual going to be uploaded to JL

for the blu-ray send me a pm for details

I can't believe so many idiots slag on you. Very good quality and you offer them up for free download on the torrent sites. No one told them they had to pay you for a blu-ray version. Most of them probably down't even realize the cost of dual layer blu-ray discs. And of course, they've never mixed and released a bootleg video but they'll moan and cry. :rolleyes:

I am no racist but from my experience people from Norway are the most friendly people there are

folks from the US...well, as I said I am no racist and I never think in general terms, I know Gina and Doug and other fans from the US in person and they are lovely people but then there is btx and my blu-ray sales...guess what? I send maybe two copies per show over to the US, can you believe that? that says a lot! I think they have a general problem with us Europeans

their bad if they stick to low quality low production dvds from NYCBC :-)

Archived