Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bassplayer617

Being Open-minded Implies Self-awareness

This is my personal belief, as I've never been a judgemental or bigoted man. I know what I believe in, and I know my abilities and my limitations. Being sure of myself means never ridiculing others' beliefs, despite my disagreement with them. The caveat is that they regard me in the same light. This is how I choose my friends, and I have some very good and trusted friends, even though we can be of very different backgrounds and belief systems. With my family, well, I love them all but I just have to overlook their foibles, petty jealousies and prejudices. Having these attitudes keeps me happy. To put it in a nutshell, I believe in live and let live. It's a very simple rule to live by, but on occasion it takes some work to live up to.

Well, where should these types of posts be posted? At the underworld? Some of the folks that post there are mean-spirited and vile, and I don't like to waste my time with that sort, who definitely do not believe in live and let live. Sorry, but I have better things to do in my spare time.

What happened to being non-judgmental?

Happy New Year. :)

Well, where should these types of posts be posted? At the underworld?

The general Beyond The Palace board perhaps?

Some of the folks that post there are mean-spirited and vile, and I don't like to waste my time with that sort, who definitely do not believe in live and let live.

Can't argue with that.

The general Beyond The Palace board perhaps?

Oi! General? General? There is nothing general about the general Beyond the Palace board!!

;)

General cabby........has a ring to it ....mmm