Pastor Jeff

Anybody watching "Orphan Black"?

Heard some good things about this BBC America show, so I began watching the season one marathon today (leading to the season two premiere tomorrow). Wow! Very intense. And the main actress--don't remember her name--well, her acting is incredible! If you haven't seen it, check it out... but start from the beginning!

• Like 2

Finished the season one marathon and watched the first episode of season two... I HATE waiting from week to week now! Great show!

Just finished Season 1. This is a really good show and as was said, the lead actress is very talented. Oh and RB, her name is Tatiana. :P I will say, without giving too much away, that one thing with Olivier was so gross. What's up with that?!! :o

Just finished Season 1. This is a really good show and as was said, the lead actress is very talented. Oh and RB, her name is Tatiana. :P I will say, without giving too much away, that one thing with Olivier was so gross. What's up with that?!! :o

Freudian slip. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Freudian slip. :rolleyes:

I bet. ;)

I definitely like Sarah best, but Alison makes me laugh. I think Cosima is really cute. Can't stand the other two. Think there will be anymore around? I'm all caught up so now I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh and for anyone who may not have watched the show yet, my comment about Alison making me laugh and Cosima being cute was in no way meant to make anyone think this is a lighthearted show. As Jeff said, it's very intense.

Alison is funny as is Felix. I wonder if Maslany sometimes gets the different characters mixed up when shooting a scene?

Yeah, I like Felix as well.

And I think that's what makes Maslany a really good actress.

Looking forward to the next episode. I kinda wish I was still behind a season so I could watch when I want to.

• Like 2

Alison is funny as is Felix. I wonder if Maslany sometimes gets the different characters mixed up when shooting a scene?

Yeah, I like Felix as well.

And I think that's what makes Maslany a really good actress.

Looking forward to the next episode. I kinda wish I was still behind a season so I could watch when I want to.

Agree. After bingeing weekly watching is too slow.

This show just keeps getting better. I love the character of Cal and I really hope he stays a good guy.

I have to ask you guys, what do you think of that crazy family? What's the deal with them?

Don't like having to wait a week!

LostSoul   

I've started on season one of this, after finishing breaking bad last week. First I thought it would be too kiddy, but its got a bit going for it.

The lead actress is very busy in this!

• Like 1

Helena is a total and complete ass-kicker. She's turned into one of my favorites. There, I said it!

• Like 1

JimCT   

Saw a review calling it (something like) "the best TV you're not watching". thanks to on-demand I was able to binge and catch up - all the comments above about 1 episode a week being too slow are spot on (although it also applies to GoT and 24 ;))

The story arc is definitely finite. I hope they respect that, finish naturally and don't reach for extra episodes just because there is an audience.

• Like 1