Pastor Jeff

Anybody watching "Orphan Black"?

15 hours ago, Skin2Skin said:

So did you watch the first episode?

I did (no spoilers but it sure has my attention).

Yep.  Those pesky clones sure do get themselves in heaps o' trouble.  Jinkies!

Seriously, I dig this show pretty hard.  I thought it was a very good opening episode to the final season.

• Like 2

Well, this Saturday will be the end of Orphan Black.

The last two weeks of episodes have been emotional roller coasters (I always have faith in my Helena).

Many people wish the show would continue, but I think they've ensured that they never jumped the shark. 

I will miss it, of course.

And hope that Tatiana Maslany finds suitable vehicles in the future for her amazing talent.

• Like 3

JimCT   

Nice wrap. It was an interesting and different premise, and really well executed. 

• Like 3

On 8/12/2017 at 11:11 PM, JimCT said:

Nice wrap. It was an interesting and different premise, and really well executed. 

It was. 

And no doubt it's due to my bleeding heart, Kumbaya tendencies, but when (spoiler)

Helena gives birth with Sarah as midwife, I saw it as a sisterhood that transcends everything that women can give to one another, if they choose to do so.

It was a powerful, beautiful episode. Perfect, really. And so right that Siobhan was present (isf).

Also, the matchmaker in me is hoping Art and Helena find one another romantically.

Finally watched the end of Orphan Black.  What a wonderful show this has been.  Loved all the 'seestras' but I am especially fond of Helena and Alison.  They brought the humor to the show.  Felix, Art and Donnie were great too.  I will really miss it but it ended perfectly and right on time I think.

• Thanks 1