Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbb

1, 2 or 3 Floor GA for Pittsburgh this Tuesday 4/22

Just found out that my friend's brother got his open heart surgery moved up to Tuesday so he's out. My friend who is going to be down in Pittsburgh would rather not go now.

I have three tickets, so if anybody is interested in 1 to 3 tickets, let me know. I'll take less than face.

I could b interested im headed to Pittsburgh tomorrow I already have a seat but could be looking to upgrade

OK. Let me know. My friend is going down on business Tuesday morning and can meet you or if it's easier I can overnight them to you.

I have a friend needing one if she goes. But we will be traveling about 10-11 hours by car today. Anyway to meet up?

I can have my friend meet up tomorrow. He can get the tickets to me, and is going to Pittsburgh for business tomorrow.

Awesome. So I would be able to get the GA ticket by 1-1:30 pm? If so my friend will take it!

I'm sorry, SSR. My friends are totally insane. I sold two of the tickets, and my one friend who is going down there for business came to pick up the tickets to deliver them to the person's hotel.........and, then decided he wants that third ticket after all!