Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JudgeBrown

The OFFICIAL 24 April 2014 Raleigh NC SETLISTVISION Thread

Maybe they are just waiting on a sunny day..

07588c85a257b0d273a8f789092a29be.jpg?ito

Seems poor old Humphrey has sold his clothes just so he can get a lift to the concert..

950452-humphrey.jpg

I'd just like to say that it was very hot that day. And I've lost weight since then.

Hey, just found this.. The North Carolina Tigers AFL team play out of Raleigh!!!

north%20carolina%20tigers%20d4.jpg

Well.....whaddya know. Who would've thought!!!

They're a little short on numbers for an AFL team, but I guess there's only so many Aussie expats in Raleigh.

Hey, just found this.. The North Carolina Tigers AFL team play out of Raleigh!!!

They're a little short on numbers for an AFL team, but I guess there's only so many Aussie expats in Raleigh.

Isn't that Peter Senior the golfer on the right? lol

Haha....poor Pete has aged if it is him. Humphrey, I thought the same thing yesterday. Looks like they've got a decent ruckman though ;)

This is the real Peter Senior.. take away the goatee... and what do you have.. lol

02076.jpg

Maybe they will get Gypsy Biker.

raleigh_m40_02.jpg

That is how I have been pronoucung the town

I'm glad its not just me that thought of it

It used to be before you were big enough for a ten speed you got a Raleigh twenty

These Raleigh types can get a bit crazy at a Bruce gig if they get too many covers..

Methinks they doth protest over Sunny Day.

Haha....poor Pete has aged if it is him. Humphrey, I thought the same thing yesterday. Looks like they've got a decent ruckman though ;)

You don't mean the guy in the Green pants I hope, Courtleigh? He may have a good leap, I guess.

show is TOMORROW Berlintramp

I know. (Meanwhile, today) But the game was last night and I had to tell the world. And concert start is getting nearer and nearer...

(Apologize to all of you who couldn't care less about footie).

Have a great time, anyone there!

I know. (Meanwhile, today) But the game was last night and I had to tell the world. And concert start is getting nearer and nearer...

at least the American's play football with the right shaped ball !!! :P

Ha! It isn't even a ball, it's an egg. (Don't mind me a little of American Football. But REAL football is played using your feet and getting penalized if you use your hands, unless you're the goalie.) Well, never mind. This thread is about music, after all.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Low numbers and what I suspect may be dodgy fitness levels aside, these blokes might still give the actual AFL Richmond Tigers a shake on current form

Hope everybody will have a great show at Raleigh!

I will avoid the setlist tonight - i will know though that if my phone lights up with a call from vabossfan that I can expect the worst :(

thankfully the show is in raleigh and not greensboro where it ALWAYS rains in a biblical flood. here is a picture of vabossfan tried to reach the boat with the Orange hot dogs at the last show!!!

noah_flood.jpg

AMIW has called it! No Greensboro therefore no biblical rains. Leaving DC soon for the trip down but would enjoy having a beverage with Lakers before the show. Meeting up with Mr. and Mrs. Club Tip Top and a couple others. Are people meeting for a tailgate (with orange hot dogs) in the parking lot?

Ha! It isn't even a ball, it's an egg. (Don't mind me a little of American Football. But REAL football is played using your feet and getting penalized if you use your hands, unless you're the goalie.) Well, never mind. This thread is about music, after all.

But it's a leather bound egg! :D

I will avoid the setlist tonight - i will know though that if my phone lights up with a call from vabossfan that I can expect the worst :(

I will have the SETLISTVISION hankies handy for you. :P

I will have the SETLISTVISION hankies handy for you. :P

Sunny Day? ^_^

Leaving shortly for Raleigh. :).....Parking lots open at 2....We will be there shortly after that....See you all there! :)

Leaving shortly for Raleigh. :).....Parking lots open at 2....We will be there shortly after that....See you all there! :)

I hope to finally meet you! I'm trying to meet up with Donna and Bushy too. Are you GA?