Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JudgeBrown

The OFFICIAL 24 April 2014 Raleigh NC SETLISTVISION Thread

Leaving shortly for Raleigh. :).....Parking lots open at 2....We will be there shortly after that....See you all there! :)

I hope to finally meet you! I'm trying to meet up with Donna and Bushy too. Are you GA?

here is a recent pic of Bushy so you can recognise him

967375_Camo-Man_400.jpg

Gotta work late tonight, so I'm probably gonna miss most of the SLV. To those going to be at the show itself, I hope you have a great night! With these last 2 shows going the way they have, I'm pretty certain that it's gonna be another wild night.

Wishing all the Lakers in Raleigh a great show!!

...still not over missing Tuesday's J99/Stand/7NTR 3-pack... :o:P

I'm working an early shift, so I'll probably sneak in and check out the SLV by the encores time. And moan and groan for missing all the fun.

Have a wonderful show everyone in Raleigh!

I'll definitely be here tonight to drive the SLV bus but no stream tonight and for awhile (if at all). Interesting stream drama on BTX since Tuesday night.

I so want to be where the band is.

Have a great time, folks who are lucky enough to be with Bruce and the LEGENDARY E STREET BAND!

Have a great time, folks who are lucky enough to be with Bruce and the LEGENDARY E STREET BAND!

S2S I'd raleigh like to be there as well. :rolleyes:

What she said!!!!

I'll definitely be here tonight to drive the SLV bus but no stream tonight and for awhile (if at all). Interesting stream drama on BTX since Tuesday night.

Yep, I read about that on BTX as well. Seems like the jury is out on it. (I can see both points of view as well).

Drive the bus safely tonight, MartyR. May there be lots of colors colours and capitals :)

wishing you an Incident free drive - my last missed SLV finally

my cell is on though if you need to text or call me tonight,

One of the more popular native North Carolina businesses. Perhaps a Jerry Jeff Walker cover is in order, "I knew a man . . . "

home-page-slide-new_0.png

And, they're missing the S-S after B-O, it's BOSS TIME fools!

wishing you an Incident free drive - my last missed SLV finally

my cell is on though if you need to text or call me tonight,

Did you just say "Incident free" that's not allowed here! They're hoping he plays it :)

Yep, I read about that on BTX as well. Seems like the jury is out on it. (I can see both points of view as well).

Drive the bus safely tonight, MartyR. May there be lots of colors colours and capitals :)

Oh shoot, AMIW what's the official policy on colours? I can't find my SETLISTVISION Executive Committee manual.

It's interesting on BTX all the threads about it have been removed including the thread asking why the threads have been deleted. I think someone is on double secret probation. <_<

Oh shoot, AMIW what's the official policy on colours? I can't find my SETLISTVISION Executive Committee manual.

just wing it feel free to text me if you need to - i won't be driving tonight just don't have internet wifi yet,

Looks like Bruce was at this venue in 2000 when it was called the Raleigh Entertainment Center. Is that correct? Has he really not been back there for 14 years? I noted he played there on April 22, 2000 and they got Meeting Across the River/Jungleland which is always nice.

Bruce has either gone to biblical flood greensboro since 2000 (or once to giant flying insect infested Chapel hill) so no he hasnt technically been to raleigh since Reunion tour

I'll try to be around for at least part of SLV, but boy, do I wish the whole thing was happening at a more humane time for us Europeans. How I miss those Australian/New Zealand threads that hit here in the middle of the day!

Hoping for many surprises for all the lucky ones in the audience.

Can someone give us a CliffNotes version of the BTX Stream drama?

It's interesting on BTX all the threads about it have been removed including the thread asking why the threads have been deleted. I think someone is on double secret probation. <_<

At work and can't remember my BTX password. What's all the drama about re- streaming ?

Many lakers in the pit including myself Burghfan Scott and Rhonda Donna Nancy Cecila Lizzy Ben......

Many lakers in the pit including myself Burghfan Scott and Rhonda Donna Nancy Cecila Lizzy Ben......

Congrats again!!! Have a great time!