I'm wondering did the band play on the night of the Johnstown flood or did the band play "Night of the Johnstown Flood"?

I can't post a link from my phone but you should Google Johnstown flood

Its a really interesting and tragic story

Hmmm ....

I'm wondering did the band play on the night of the Johnstown flood or did the band play "Night of the Johnstown Flood"?

I can't post a link from my phone but you should Google Johnstown flood

Its a really interesting and tragic story

Hmmm ....

1936 & 1977 Floods - Jaha.org

Me and Franky laughin' and drinkin' nothin' feels better than blood on blood

Takin' turns dancin' with Maria as the band played "Night of the Johnstown Flood"

Read more: Bruce Springsteen - Highway Patrolman Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• Like 1

I am wondering where my son's math book has hidden itself. Needs to be turned in tomorrow or a 60 dollar fine.

He didn't mention he couldn't find it until tonight. :huh:

Don't they drive you to distraction doing that, always at the 11th hour do they need a cake or costume or a book....aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Ahhhh, thank God, my kids are normal. I thought I'd bred some mentally inept self absorbed mutants. What I love is the eye rolling, mumbling and general crankiness when you magically can't produce what they need at the 11th hour. Options for buying cake ingredients are limited at 9.30 pm on a Sunday night (at least in Adelaide!)

ah the eye roll. That drives me insane. We are on our second go round with these two. (We felt young at 40...not so much at 53) I think my hearing is going because I am forever saying "Pardon me?" The youngest one thinks this means speed up your question or statement to 78. I have patiently explained everyday for at least the past year that if I miss it the first time ramping up to 78 speed isn't going to help me out. THIS when I get the eye roll. Grrr. This said I wouldn't trade them. :lol:

Haha...yes, our little country town...everything shut at 5 PM.

The eye roll...urgh!!...we're into the teenage years here, so I'm no longer cool...I'm the dorky mum and I get the eye roll for everything now and there are times I would gladly trade them :D

I am wondering where my son's math book has hidden itself. Needs to be turned in tomorrow or a 60 dollar fine.

He didn't mention he couldn't find it until tonight. :huh:

Don't they drive you to distraction doing that, always at the 11th hour do they need a cake or costume or a book....aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Ahhhh, thank God, my kids are normal. I thought I'd bred some mentally inept self absorbed mutants. What I love is the eye rolling, mumbling and general crankiness when you magically can't produce what they need at the 11th hour. Options for buying cake ingredients are limited at 9.30 pm on a Sunday night (at least in Adelaide!)

ah the eye roll. That drives me insane. We are on our second go round with these two. (We felt young at 40...not so much at 53) I think my hearing is going because I am forever saying "Pardon me?" The youngest one thinks this means speed up your question or statement to 78. I have patiently explained everyday for at least the past year that if I miss it the first time ramping up to 78 speed isn't going to help me out. THIS when I get the eye roll. Grrr. This said I wouldn't trade them. :lol:

Haha...yes, our little country town...everything shut at 5 PM.

The eye roll...urgh!!...we're into the teenage years here, so I'm no longer cool...I'm the dorky mum and I get the eye roll for everything now and there are times I would gladly trade them :D

From a cartoon the younger one was watching the other day.....

"Which part of no don't you understand?"

"The part where I don't get what I want"

Perfect

• Like 1

Went to Delicious Orchards today and bought an apple pie and apple cider donuts. Yum!

What are those

Apple cider donuts sound delicious

Went to Delicious Orchards today and bought an apple pie and apple cider donuts. Yum!

What are those

Delicious Orchards? Here's the website: http://www.deliciousorchardsnjonline.com/welcome/index.php It's right in Bruce's neck of the woods.

And the apple cider donuts are delicious!

• Like 1

What are those

Delicious Orchards? Here's the website: http://www.deliciousorchardsnjonline.com/welcome/index.php It's right in Bruce's neck of the woods.

Did you get plain or powered?!

Enjoy them with the hot beverage of your choice!

What are those

I got the plain this time. But the powdered were in my hand and ready to come along too. :lol:

• Like 1

My brother (Who is also a fellow insomniac, like myself) put this up on his Facebook page:

1899902_680750461982102_1812212707_n.jpg

I'd like to take a moment and say, if this is true, that whoever is doing this; Stop it for a little while!!! I need a break!!! :D

• Like 1

My brother (Who is also a fellow insomniac, like myself) put this up on his Facebook page:

I'd like to take a moment and say, if this is true, that whoever is doing this; Stop it for a little while!!! I need a break!!! :D

Ah no, still no sleep? That's just awful. I've been there (sometimes with hot flashes to boot :huh: ), and I repeat... it's awful.

I hope you are able to get some relief very soon.

that is so fucking cool

does your brother mind if i borrow it !!!

too bad you all live in a different time zone to me

because 2am im awake, my MP3 player has gone flat and Im thinking iof Electric Nebraska

What are those

I got the plain this time. But the powdered were in my hand and ready to come along too. :lol:

your so funny :P

(American English)

sounds like a powdered donut :lol:

Like something you take camping and you add water to it and it magically materilises into an almost eatable meal !!! :o

We call powdered sugar, icing sugar -because you make what we call icing (frosting) out of it

Im thinking that its sprinkled on these donuts ??

Someone please stop this roller coaster, I wanna get off now :(

Yup, it's powdered sugar. This is from their website, but they look more yummy in person.

230159-Web-Final_2.jpg

why do you leave the tea bag in the cup?

I read Prince Charles was at the White house and got served a cup of tea with the tea bag still in it and he (as none of us would) didnt know what to do with it

Once on the bold and the beautiful i saw a psyco charactor played by Betty White eat the tea bag (but im sure in real life she wouldnt do that)

Where is everyone ?

I can't sleep

I had just finised watching NCIS and then watched The Blacklist that I recorded at 9.47pm last night.

Why don't Psycics buy the winning lotto ticket?

Finally the foals are weaned. A job I absolutely hate and breaks my heart to take them from their mums, but they seem to be coping ok...phew!!...probably better than me I think :)

How to effort the next tour ...