Where is Tomas ?

Where is Tomas ?

Good question... I hope he's away on vacation somewhere having fun in the sun.

• Like 1

Why does some old woman always get in your selfie?

_76501234_76485381.jpg

• Like 3

still wondering where Tomas is?

So yeah, went to the promised land this weekend, and it was everything I could have ever hoped it was and then some. My longtime friend who went with me however did not get to quite meet the one person there he wanted to meet. So.......we're going back to the promised land tomorrow morning so he can finish the dream....and there was no way in hell that I was not going be there with him to see it happen. Why? Because that's what friends do! That's why!

The underworld fight club forum does not make good bedtime reading If you have sleep issues

You know, if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done

• Like 2

I'm sorry Mark I brought that dark cloud to your otherwise fun tread on the main board

:-(

I'm sorry Mark I brought that dark cloud to your otherwise fun tread on the main board

:-(

Don't worry about it :)

• Like 1

Red wine is sooo lovely when it's been chilled in the fridge! Only in the summer of course ;)

10603224_456999647776272_681351719185157

• Like 2

My random thought of the day ... there's summat to be said for people who alphabetize (?) their Bruce CDs (yes, there are still some of us who have those things). Just when I fancied playing the Joady album, d'you think I could find it in the cupboard? Every other Brucie record/CD/tape jumped out at me, but not that little tinker. Wonder if it's in the car ...

My random thought of the day ... there's summat to be said for people who alphabetize (?) their Bruce CDs (yes, there are still some of us who have those things). Just when I fancied playing the Joady album, d'you think I could find it in the cupboard? Every other Brucie record/CD/tape jumped out at me, but not that little tinker. Wonder if it's in the car ...

Surely the trick is to alphabetise the artists and then store their CDs chronologically.

Why would you do it any other way?

i do my cronologicaly in a stack my decade

but its gets a bit blury with something like Hamersmith odean -does that go in the 170's stack beside BTR or does it belong in the 2000's stack because that was when he was released?

-i tend to loose lyric sheets and i get in a blind panic and turn the house upside down or just race out and buy a new copy of Nebraska or TOL or Essentials -the more the merrier ????

Im bad with bootlegs -they just live in a big red box on the floor in the lounge

So i understand the panic when you cant find a cd you want

I trust Loarriane, you very much enjoyed the Joad album when you found him?

Just wondering if janeymarywendy has found her Joad yet?

btw, I've been meaning to tell you... love the avatars. I used to have the complete collection in my classroom. Now what happened to that book box? Perhaps it's floating around the universe with your Joad...

• Like 1

btw, I've been meaning to tell you... love the avatars. I used to have the complete collection in my classroom. Now what happened to that book box? Perhaps it's floating around the universe with your Joad...

they put out one for the royal wedding -it was called little miss Princess :lol:

-then the Queen went and made Kate a Dutchess :o

anyone remember the much bunch ?

same sort of thing but with vege and fruit

they put out one for the royal wedding -it was called little miss Princess :lol:

I don't know about the Munch Bunch, but I do know a series called Veggie Tales. Very clever.

Little Miss Princess sounds cute!! Little Miss Duchess doesn't sound as good :P

I don't know about the Munch Bunch, but I do know a series called Veggie Tales. Very clever.

Little Miss Princess sounds cute!! Little Miss Duchess doesn't sound as good :P

technically she's just as important (as a Princess -and surly more important than say Prince Andrew's daughters who are Princess)

i mean Prince Charles' wife is a Dutchess

but it just doesnt sound as fairy-tale-ish

But maybe that will bode well for everybodies future

i hope so

be nice if the next one (baby) could be a Princess though

SPRING !!!!!

ok its like 2 degrees out side but i saw a pink blossom tree today

:):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Found it! I could've sworn I had the CD of it, but I only found the cassette (yes, you're hearing correctly!). It was at the back of the other cupboard, right next to my CASSETTE of The River and my CASSETTE of BITUSA. At least they were together, in some fashion, young Keith. I know how to live it up, you know.

So here goes ...

• Like 3