Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ukjohnney

U2 tour 2015!!

Not a U2 fan but love the way they set up their tour. Indoor, couple of shows in a city, cool venues. Well done.

nothing in the south east part of yankeeland seems odd

Interesting itinerary. Huge swaths of the US being skipped. Maybe some additional shows between NY and Turin?

Really like how they talk about a different feel between the two shows in a city......but based on their ticket prices in the past, I would hate to be a major U2 fan right now!! That is gonna get pricey.....

Standard prices seem to range between £35 and £185, the VIP packages seem to be £185 , and then £450 ish !!!!! For various things and so on!

You can guarantee that Euro stadium dates for summer 2016 will go on sale around the time of these gigs next year.

Just in time for Christmas 2015.

It's all about money ain't a damn thing funny...

Looks like tickets for every show are all going onsale Monday? So should increase the chances for those like me who only want to go to one show and happy for seats. Complete contrast for bruce ticket buying.

Anyone got any links to websites less likely to crash? Like the lesser known gem of eventim UK for bruce shows when everyone else went in to the livenation site which crashed when diverting to ticketmaster.

It always bugs me when you can't see the full price information. Don't they realise people might want to confer with friends about which seats to go for? What's the point in hiding it?

Rizla, this from Live Nation site...hope it helps...

Tickets are on general sale Monday 8 December 2014 at 09:00. There is no Live Nation presale for this tour.

London 02 Arena

Standing: £64.00 (£55 plus a £8 booking fee and £1 facility fee for each ticket)

Seated: £181.50 (£165 plus a £15.50 booking fee and £1 facility fee for each ticket)

£99.00 (£90 plus a £9 booking fee and £1 facility fee for each ticket)

£64.00 (£55 plus a £8 booking fee and £1 facility fee for each ticket)

£35.00 (£30 plus a £4 booking fee and £1 facility fee for each ticket). N.B. Some of these seats have a restricted view of the show and this will be noted when you buy your ticket/s

(RED) Zone (Standing) - £220.00 (£199 plus a £20 booking fee for each ticket and a £1 venue facility fee)

The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.

Special features include:

• Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage

• Extremely limited capacity

• VIP Entrance to the venue

• Collectors souvenir ticket

• An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour

• Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand

• A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign

All prices do not include a per transaction order processing fee. The amount will depend on the destination country, delivery method and where you buy the tickets. The fee for delivery to the UK is usually up to £6. The fee for delivering tickets to other countries can be higher.

Tickets are limited to 4 per person.

Standing - Children under 16 are not permitted in the standing area.

Seated -Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult over 18.

If you have any questions about disabled access, please call the venue on 020 8463 3359 or 18001 020 8463 3359 or email access@theO2.co.uk

Glasgow SSE Hydro

Standing: £61.60 (£55 plus a £6.60 booking fee for each ticket)

Seated: £180.50 (£165 plus a £15.50 booking fee for each ticket)

£100.80 (£90 plus a £10.80 booking fee for each ticket)

£61.60 (£55 plus a £6.60 booking fee for each ticket)

£33.60 (£30 plus a £3.60 booking fee for each ticket) N.B. Some of these seats have a restricted view of the show and this will be noted when you buy your ticket/s

(RED) Zone (Standing) - £220.00 (£200 plus a £20 booking fee)

The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.

Special features include:

• Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage

• Extremely limited capacity

• VIP Entrance to the venue

• Collectors souvenir ticket

• An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour

• Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand

• A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign

All prices do not include a per transaction order processing fee. The amount will depend on the destination country, delivery method and where you buy the tickets. The fee for delivery to the UK is usually up to £6.00. The fee for delivering tickets to other countries can be higher.

Tickets are limited to 4 per person.

Standing - Children under 14 are not permitted in the standing area.

Seated- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18.

If you have any questions about disabled access, please call the venue on 0844 395 4000.

Thanks for that , I knew most if it but it is good to have it all in one place!!

Thanks for that , I knew most if it but it is good to have it all in one place!!

Do not know about O2 as I have not looked, but with the set up for SSE Hydro in Glasgow

the seats look a better than usual option, the stage is situated right in front of the seated sections,

with a walkway from there to the back of the arena where the stage would normally be, and the

standing section is all around the stage and walkway.

£33.60 (£30 plus a £3.60 booking fee for each ticket) N.B. Some of these seats have a restricted view of the show and this will be noted when you buy your ticket/s

How can a brand new arena have restricted view?

or will that be because of stage set config?

Imagine the uproar if bruce sold tickets for the pit for 220 quid! Suddenly the roll calls seem a lot more bearable

I can see your point, but I guess these will be actual pit tickets in the real sense of the world, not half a football pitch as some have been at Springsteen gigs in the past.

Imagine the uproar if bruce sold tickets for the pit for 220 quid! Suddenly the roll calls seem a lot more bearable

I can see your point, but I guess these will be actual pit tickets in the real sense of the world, not half a football pitch as some have been at Springsteen gigs in the past.

Indeed. But I wouldn't have paid 220 quid to be in the pit of 600 for leeds which was one of the best pit views in recent years. Ok I was ridiculously lucky, but I paid normal GA price and turned up at 2pm.

Indeed. But I wouldn't have paid 220 quid to be in the pit of 600 for leeds which was one of the best pit views in recent years. Ok I was ridiculously lucky, but I paid normal GA price and turned up at 2pm.

What if it looked like the Metallica 'snakepit'?

Metallica-snakepit1.jpg

What if it looked like the Metallica 'snakepit'?

Metallica-snakepit1.jpg

sold.

Rizla, this from Live Nation site...hope it helps...

Thanks, Doc.

I can see the O2 configuration on the ticketbastard site now. Looks like a proper arena set-up with the stage in the centre. I'm slightly more inclined to go now, but still undecided.

Got tickets for Turin, Saturday 5, via pre-sale.

It's disappointing that they are plaYing in so few cities. No Philadelphia?! I may have to wait until 2016 outdoors. Ugh.

Is GA available for the general public sale?

second level seat on the side of the stage is slightly over $200 according to my cousin who got the presale.That's ridiculous.

Looks like tickets for every show are all going onsale Monday? So should increase the chances for those like me who only want to go to one show and happy for seats. Complete contrast for bruce ticket buying.

Anyone got any links to websites less likely to crash? Like the lesser known gem of eventim UK for bruce shows when everyone else went in to the livenation site which crashed when diverting to ticketmaster.

Am set up ready for the ticketmaster farce unless anyone can recommend a better site???? Save me...please

second level seat on the side of the stage is slightly over $200 according to my cousin who got the presale.That's ridiculous.

Yeah.....hence the reason I said this was gonna be pricey if you wanted to see the "Innocence" and the "Experience" version of the shows. You and a spouse / partner is gonna cost you over $800.

Just got off the phone with a buddy and the best he could get was $312 / ticket in a second level seat. Insane.