Greasy Lake Community

Internet access issues

LostSoul

This may be a long shot but can anyone advise me on this?

I upgraded my internet to fiber from broadband, it connected on monday and I set up the router and got it all working, my TV (Samsung internet connectable one) PC's and phone on the network (wired and wireless)

everything working fine. Tuesday everything working fine and fast - download a few HD movies for which i needed the proxy below.

Get up this morning and my Proxy was disconnected (PIA) Email client not working, IPlayer not working on TV.

Most internet down. Google, youtube, even my ISP website down so pretty much shit out of luck.

Steam client down(!!!)

But I can get on here and the BBC and a few others.

Rang the ISP and they say its my browser - which obviously it isnt.

Any ideas what to check?

This may be a long shot but can anyone advise me on this?

I upgraded my internet to fiber from broadband, it connected on monday and I set up the router and got it all working, my TV (Samsung internet connectable one) PC's and phone on the network (wired and wireless)

everything working fine. Tuesday everything working fine and fast - download a few HD movies for which i needed the proxy below.

Get up this morning and my Proxy was disconnected (PIA) Email client not working, IPlayer not working on TV.

Most internet down. Google, youtube, even my ISP website down so pretty much shit out of luck.

Steam client down(!!!)

But I can get on here and the BBC and a few others.

Rang the ISP and they say its my browser - which obviously it isnt.

Any ideas what to check?

Oh forget it - my ISP had to reset the line and stuff has come back.

Cand afford to lose google, I've outsourced my whole memory to it!

Archived