Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

Injury list down to just 6 players... a full 16first team players fit:o

shaqiri and ox back

Ox being back is one for the books eh? ;)

On 1/11/2020 at 7:54 PM, Perisic said:

61 points out of a possible 63 to start the season, ridiculeous really. Never been done before in the top 5 leagues. 

It's a remarkable stat that.

After playing the fa cup game against Everton and sitting on the bench against spurs Nathaniel Phillips has gone back to Stuttgart.... a very strange loan recall

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

After playing the fa cup game against Everton and sitting on the bench against spurs Nathaniel Phillips has gone back to Stuttgart.... a very strange loan recall

I’m guessing it’s because Matip is back fully training and Dejan is not to far behind either. Fingers crossed we’ll have a fully fit squad by the winter break. 

30 minutes ago, AMIW said:

2 disallowed goals... is busstop in charge of var... grrrrrrrrrhhhh

I didn't see one of them, but you have to admit the one where VVD took out DeGea shouldn't be allowed?

How the hell did Paulson draw a match like this? He has to be the worst ref in the league.

Yes jj but the goal was scored in a different phase of play, so var shouldn’t have reviewed the refs mistake On the foul

two goals earlier in the season one was Burnley I forget the other were allowed following an earlier foul... I think var rules are stupid but ifthat  is the rule it should be applied equally

33 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I didn't see one of them, but you have to admit the one where VVD took out DeGea shouldn't be allowed?

How the hell did Paulson draw a match like this? He has to be the worst ref in the league.

That goal was legit. Manure was again again VAR lucky. Both went for the ball, VVD didnt use his arms against De Gea and the keeper is not protected in the goal area anymore. All in all LFC were robbed for a legit goal 

We should have won 8-0 or something.

But okay, evennwithba ton of VAR help Manure could not win their most important game of the year.

Not sure what is in highlight since it is blocked here but I urge everyone to find the highlight of Alisson running the length of the field past everyone to be the first to reach Salah... even at normal speed it looks like a Benny hill sketch

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Not sure what is in highlight since it is blocked here but I urge everyone to find the highlight of Alisson running the length of the field past everyone to be the first to reach Salah... even at normal speed it looks like a Benny hill sketch

Not in the YouTube highlights which stops with Mo Salah taking his shirt off. Why do players do that? Might not that yellow card contribute to a ban later in the season?

Just now, Born To Walk said:

Not in the YouTube highlights which stops with Mo Salah taking his shirt off. Why do players do that? Might not that yellow card contribute to a ban later in the season?

The cutoff for yellows is now 10 he is now at 2 so relatively ok...

They have just shown the run from two angles so it should be on sky too since they and nbc are both owned by Comcast... however the season ends this should be in the Liverpool season highlights

54 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Yeah that was great :)

2 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Getting booked for taking your shirt off is a stupid rule tbh. You never see it happen in women's football..dunno why like :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Getting booked for taking your shirt off is a stupid rule tbh. You never see it happen in women's football..dunno why like :rolleyes:

• Haha 1