The Liverpool FC Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

no Robertson in the 20! Salah and wijnaldum only make the bench...

youngsters Elliott and Williams make the bench..
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Minamino, Mane, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Salah, Gomez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi, Elliott, Williams.

• Like 1

Very shaky performance, looked better when minamino was on. and then later much worse when Matip went off 

probably should have lost, need a stiff drink to calm the nerves

Another utterly dreadful behind closed doors game. A sign of things to come next season for LFC. Almost felt like they were already trying to retain the title, than trying to win it for the first time. 

• Sad 1

Glorious Just Glorious....

avoided  all forms of communication until could get home and watch

Mass Hugs and extensive crying with the cuddly toys at the end

• Like 2

Yes it's been ages since I've enjoyed a game like that

The derby was dull but this was fun

I like the young ones too, Elliott and Williams played very well yet again, great talents those two

• Like 1
On 6/21/2020 at 9:06 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Another utterly dreadful behind closed doors game. A sign of things to come next season for LFC. Almost felt like they were already trying to retain the title, than trying to win it for the first time. 

Was almost as bad as last seasons at woodison.

1 hour ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

Beggars shouldn’t be choosers but really hope Citeh win tomorrow as I want to be with my old man when it finally happens.

I saw an interview with Wijnaldum after the game and they asked him what he preferred, win it tomorrow or win it at City. He said win it tomorrow. I was a bit surprised by that! I hope City win too, would be the best case scenario to have a chance to win it at City given the circumstances. I expect them to win to be honest, they've looked good these last 2 games.

Some performance that but also maybe highlights a problem for them. They are probably as well balanced a team as I’ve ever seen but the full backs are crucial. Lose most of that balance if one of those are missing like they were against Everton.

That starting 11 is just a perfect unit. Works in total unison and underpinned by 3 or 4 genuine world class players in the keeper, Van Dijk, Salah and Mane. Maybe the rightback too.

When they win it, it’s all about Klopp. What he has done is astonishing.

European Cup

World Club Cup

That other thing thing they won.

Premier League.

Not too shabby for a serial loser. I think the circus needs to recruit. 

• Like 1

Guard of honour at the Etihad next week for the English, European and World Champions.

Long may they reign. This is just the start.

Hopefully at the end of next season we can celebrate again and do it right.

What a truly remarkable team. And what a manager. This is all thanks to him. He's right up there with the greats.

• Like 1

One of the great teams. Was there against QPR in 1990 and it was just the norm.

This, wow... quite simply the best team in club football around the world. Destructive and possessed . They will go down as one of the greatest club sides ever. 

Impossible without Jurgen. One of the great managers . 

Well done reds.

Champions, champions , oh Liverpool we love you!

• Like 1