Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

Nice collection, Shaun! I will come back to it if times ever get worse - just to remind me.

(As for the fans in the street: There are football louts everywhere, unfortunately).

• Like 1

I was listening to a podcast the other day and one of the commentators (a journalist of some sort) suggested that Liverpool might have some interest in Traore; I hadn't heard that before and was wondering if anybody else had.  I mean he's a very good player but he doesn't seem to be a great fit in Liverpool's system.  OTOH who is to say he couldn't adapt?  

1 hour ago, Perisic said:

Interesting City line up today

wfAPf4D.jpg

Seems to be working for them

• Haha 1

Crazy game.

Thought Liverpool started well but then fell away terribly after the second. Mane was absolutely awful.

Good on City for getting into them like that.

Next season (with fans) is going to be a cracker.

Clearly these two are the standard setters but there’s a good few that will be pushing them.

Bit of a boring game today but that's to be expected after winning some of the biggest trophies in world football. Cool for Jones to get that goal though.

• Like 1

Couple of random questions for the Liverpool fans:

- how much is Salah worth?

- who’s the best captain Henderson or Gerrard? 

Going past 90 points in consecutive seasons is some going. The measure of this side for me is not necessarily how they play football but the consistency and ability to come back from 2 narrow misses to win the 2 biggest prizes in football. 

Like a machine. 

21 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Couple of random questions for the Liverpool fans:

- how much is Salah worth?

- who’s the best captain Henderson or Gerrard? 

Going past 90 points in consecutive seasons is some going. The measure of this side for me is not necessarily how they play football but the consistency and ability to come back from 2 narrow misses to win the 2 biggest prizes in football. 

Like a machine. 

I was reading about how amazing Lewandowski goals to game ratio is yesterday and that he’s probably favourite for the ballon do’r. His goals & assist record looked Mo lite to me. Only Ronaldo & Messi have better numbers than Mo. 
I dunno? 150m plus.

Hendo for me. Jordan Henderson doesn’t have a massive ego. 

• Like 1