Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

After a shaky outing at brighton, necO  Williams gets A start again but thus time instead of trent

curtisjones gets a first start in place of henderson

henderson, matip and Milner out injured

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

lovely opening goal - mass celebrations around the laptop screen by cuddly toys.... since peacock is not available on even the amazon fire tv app on tv :angry:

20 minutes ago, AMIW said:

lovely opening goal - mass celebrations around the laptop screen by cuddly toys.... since peacock is not available on even the amazon fire tv app on tv :angry:

And now? Cowering behind the couch?

gap down to 18 points - fa announce that due to a large bag of cash from an arab gent - there will ve 10 points for a win for the rest of the season to help man city

I’m not being reactive as these games don’t mean anything but I’ll say it now. This side might not even challenge next year unless he buys some players to challenge the starting 11.

Sounds crazy but they’ve some major luck in more than one game this season. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I’m not being reactive as these games don’t mean anything but I’ll say it now. This side might not even challenge next year unless he buys some players to challenge the starting 11.

Sounds crazy but they’ve some major luck in more than one game this season. 

That's usually how you keep winning. Opponents will increase their motivation against you. And if you send out the same team again, after winning everything, it's only a matter of time until complacency creeps in. And that usually happens sooner than later. "Never change a winning team" is a surefire way to start losing.

Even Bobby Firmono scores - a glorious day for  everyone except Busstop?

Chelsea like arsenal have one eye on the cup?