Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Could have fooled me. All over every paper, sports channel and social media forum you open.

indeed just seen Lampard giving the Kraut a gobful.. brilliant stuff shuttng the arrogant bastards up.

5 minutes ago, The Chicken Man said:

indeed just seen Lampard giving the Kraut a gobful.. brilliant stuff shuttng the arrogant bastards up.

Ha, ha. Yes. Lampards obscenities were clearly still troublingly present in Klopps ears as he raised the PL trophy above his head later on in the evening whilst grinning from ear to ear.

Ol’ Frankie  really showed ‘em. 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Ha, ha. Yes. Lampards obscenities were clearly still troublingly present in Klopps ears as he raised the PL trophy above his head later on in the evening whilst grinning from ear to ear.

Ol’ Frankie  really showed ‘em. 

more fucking medals than the murderers squad put together....

14 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

I’m sure by the time you’ve sweated over a copy of The Sun you’ll find proof of it in there. 

just see it as my duty to remind you how much that club stinks.  You can thank me later

15 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

You’re a real statesman.

Trump like.

:D, Now keep Trump out of it, or this thing will get shut down faster than watching a ball go by Phil Jones! 

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

just see it as my duty to remind you how much that club stinks.  You can thank me later

The state of this. I think we all know how much this is killing this loser. Up the pissboiling, European champions, world Champions, league champions and chicken frying red men.

Champions champions champions. 

• Haha 1