Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

8 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

A wum trolling a wum

how funny is that ? 

Do you think these guys log in and out of their accounts from the same device or have multiple devices going at the same time?

Every now and again they fall out of character. TCM posted a comment which was very nearly grammatically sound recently. That was an instant give away.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The greatest video ever made - the player, staff, fans and King Kenny singing YNWA after the game if you don't cry watching this you are probably dead inside https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news

Went yesterday, first time in two years. An absolute fantastic day, rounded off with meeting Mo after the game in the petrol station. 

Go ahead and kneel José. 

Posted Images

On 9/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, Captain Chaos said:

Do you think these guys log in and out of their accounts from the same device or have multiple devices going at the same time?

yes ^

• Haha 1

Leeds deserved a point, they'll have a good season I bet, they are so fun to watch. Going all in at Anfield, gotta respect that!

Ever since the restart Liverpool hasn't looked good, can't keep getting away with that so based on the number of points since the restart I reckon a 3rd or 4th spot this season. Only one transfer, and not even one for the first team, I think that will cost us.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, Perisic said:

One

Two

Three

Four season wonder at it again

What a goal Mo

Leeds looking great

He’s putting himself up to be talked about in terms of the greatest ever PL players. 

His figures are ridiculous.

Mad how players just fit in at certain clubs when they’ve never set the world alight anywhere before.

On 9/12/2020 at 9:46 PM, Jimmy James said:

Should we start counting all LFC penalties?

Man U were awarded more pens last season than any other team in the Premier League.

They’ve just signed Van De Beek and he has won more pens than any other player in the last two years in the Eredivisie

:rolleyes:

Can’t remember the last time we signed a guaranteed world beater. We could never attract those types of players but with the Jurgen factor the sky’s the limit, or Mbappe.

Fabinho 

Hendo - Thiago

Is my guess but that is harsh on Gini.

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I’m reliably informed Wijnaldum stays.

Look for Jota to be announced very soon too apparently. 

Thanks for the exclusives,, great that you’re ITK. You’re lucky to have such good sources - Talk Sport or Sky Sports?