Greasy Lake Community

The Liverpool FC Thread

GreetingsFromBarcelona

Crisis? What crisis?  Geez, even Ox is slowly rediscovering a little bit of form.  I like watching our front three cut Arsenal apart - makes me feel like order has been restored to the universe.  Arteta should have known better than to poke the bear.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AMIW said:

a bad year for former legendary players continues    RIP Ray kennedy

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59480532

5 league titles, 3 european cups

Good player, but unfortunately my memory of him will be him putting John McMaster out of football for over a year with a dreadful tackle right at the start of the game, they knew where the danger was going to come from.

R.I.P.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:27 PM, Jimmy James said:

I have no problem with this. None at all. FUnny stuff.

Remind me about the Haaland incident a few days ago :D

On 11/30/2021 at 4:27 AM, Jimmy James said:

No problem with this at all. Ooh a "rude gesture" - the shame! Next you'll say there might have been some "adult language". :D

Pssst: I don't suggest you go to an English premier league game if your sensibilities are offended that easily :lol:

13 hours ago, Shaun said:

No problem with this at all. Ooh a "rude gesture" - the shame! Next you'll say there might have been some "adult language". :D

Pssst: I don't suggest you go to an English premier league game if your sensibilities are offended that easily :lol:

:D, you guys are very defensive! 

I'm a construction guy nothing offenses me. If he was just a player no big deal. But as a partner in a ownership group you would think he would conduct himself a but better.

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2021 at 1:02 AM, Johan14Cruyff said:

Is there any better feeling than a last minute winner? Maybe Bruce doing 10 encores or summit.

That encore would last 2 hours with the way he has slowed down the pace of his songs iver the past 10 years.

If he play them.any slower he will play the .backwards