1 hour ago, Mocker said:

I haven't seen mention of who the buyers were.........???

I can 100% confirm that I didn’t buy a single one! :D

M

8 hours ago, ukjohnney said:

I can 100% confirm that I didn’t buy a single one! :D

My expectations are high that either friends or family picked me up a good one.
I'm sure they won't want to let me down!

• Haha 1

The sale profits go to clientearth.org.

Had I known the money went to an environmental cause, I would have considered buying the Black Strat myself... ;)

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, Mocker said:

First I heard this.....cannot believe Dave is parting with these. Hope "Black Strat" goes someplace where people can see it (RnR HOF), rather than private ownership (unless me!):D

Unless the new owner comes forward—and I understand why he or her would prefer not to—I'm going to assume that, as with Clapton selling his two most famous Strats, the famous seller anonymously bought it himself. 

9 hours ago, Scott Peterson said:

Unless the new owner comes forward—and I understand why he or her would prefer not to—I'm going to assume that, as with Clapton selling his two most famous Strats, the famous seller anonymously bought it himself. 

The buyer in this case is the owner of Indianapolis Colts, who had bought other famous guitars in the past.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

The buyer in this case is the owner or Indianapolis Colts, who had bought other famous guitars in the past.

Well...damn. I'm sorry to hear that. 

New Mega disc box set from the Floyd ,(well some of them). Covering the laters years to complement the early years box from s few years back. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07WP7568V/ref%3Das_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN= B07WP7568V&linkCode=as2&tag=braindamage-21

now i like Floyd , but I think this might be s bit too much of a rather limited era ,  2 disc highlight set to compliment it too, that might be much more like it!  

Nothing from live 8 or the endless river stuff ,  it’s a Roger free zone too.    I guess the middle Mega years have also been covered in various stand alone releases too (around 2011 ish)  , all  apart from animals which has a rumoured 5.1 release coming at some point! 

Artists are getting 'Christmas ready' so Bruce's announcement must me imminent.

:P

• Haha 2

Various Floyd related stuff for RSD 2020 , from Floyd themselves, roger waters and nick mason.  

• Like 1