Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeoGetz

NBA Basketball Thread

No word if the assault involved kicking someone in the nutsack.

3 minutes ago, Power13 said:

Draymond Green arrested in MI for assault....developing.

Well, balls.

And his BBQ restaurant was outstanding.  I would have mainlined the Memphis Pork if it were possible.

nate.jpg

57 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

And his BBQ restaurant was outstanding.  I would have mainlined the Memphis Pork if it were possible.

nate.jpg

I was supposed to go out to SF for the U2 concert a few years ago.  I have a friend out there and a friend who used to live there, who I was going to travel with and who is the ultimate tour planner............He said we are definitely going to Big Nate's............My mother got sick, and I ended up not going.  I think I regret missing Big Nate's as much as U2. 

I emailed him yesterday morning when I saw this bad news, and he said damn, he made some great BBQ!  Since that would be trip, he met and married Vanessa Williams, so I doubt he'll be dragging my ass out to SF anytime soon!

BBB wins the internet today.  Great story.

Well on second thought BBB's friend wins the internet.  And pretty much life in general.

6 hours ago, JudgeBrown said:

BBB wins the internet today.  Great story.

Well on second thought BBB's friend wins the internet.  And pretty much life in general.

Hahaha.  He definitely won.  Even before meeting her, he got so lucky on all types of stuff!

I had been fearing Nate's demise, with all these NBA deaths in the last year - mostly big guys.  I sure hope the other big guy in this picture lasts a lot longer.  I was just comparing the two.  Lanier 8 time all star, Thurmond 7 times.  Lanier had a lot more points but Thurmond had a lot more rebounds and blocks.  I saw a picture of him as a Cav yesterday and he was so ripped it was unreal.  Back then, basketball players weren't supposed to lift weights, but I wonder if he did.  It seemed impossible that he didn't.............This pic was on the Bonnies board today:

bob-lanier-of-the-detroit-pistons-guards

He needs to be told that the term is pick and roll, not prick and roll.

2 minutes ago, Swamps_Of_Jersey said:

Would you like the move if it happened?

I don't think so.  His issues aside, I think Dray performs a very important role.  So much of the offense runs through him, and he takes a lot of the burden for that off of Steph, and I do not believe Klay has the skillset for it.