Segue Myles

Albums You've Listened To Today

17 hours ago, soulcrusader78 said:

R-617570-1246351906.jpeg.jpg

I have the vinyl version. Believe it was an import from somewhere. Great cover shot. Miss those guys........

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

Roger_Waters_-_Is_This_the_Life_We_Really_Want _(Artwork).jpg

• Like 1

R-8017787-1535388358-6990.jpeg.jpg

I saw Iggy twice on this tour - fantastic. (Had before just seen him twice on the previous tour, Blah Blah Blah,

and would later see him in 2011 with the Williamson-led Stooges (the most physically draining show I'd ever went to)

• Like 2

51tuTZRG86L.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Donât Tell A Soul

I need to put this one in the CD player when I get back from Missoula next week!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troublette said:

I need to put this one in the CD player when I get back from Missoula next week!

I'm though Asking me lies. What a great album. 

One of my favorite unreleased live albums.

BOB DYLAN - UNRAVELLED TALES.
(truly weird problems getting the picture to post here)

http://www.bobsboots.com/CDs/cd-u07.html

Bob Dylan's Carnegie Hall show, from 10/26/63.

This needs to be released officially, along with New York City Town Hall, as much as Bruce's Winterland shows and Bottom Line broadcast need to.

Or almost as much, anyway. Dylan's best, basically.

All are insanely overdue, defying all logic and intelligence by their absence of official releases.

R-3769597-1343673583-3875.jpeg.jpg

*actually maybe the Manchester Free Trade Hall show which came out (after 32 years) of course, would be the closest to Dylan's equivalent of the Winterland shows. Whatever; same idea....

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:41 PM, soulcrusader78 said:

R-617570-1246351906.jpeg.jpg

ramonesAlb.jpg?w=980&q=75

The 40th-anniversary of the Ramones’ first live album, It’s Alive, will be marked on Sept. 20 with the release of a six-disc version containing three unreleased concert recordings from the same tour.

The launch of the remastered title was led with a previously unreleased version of “Blitzkrieg Bop,” included in the four-CD/two-LP package, which is presented in a hardcover book.

“Originally recorded in London on New Year’s Eve 1977 and eventually released as a double album in 1979, It’s Alive delivered a blistering barrage of live takes on classic tracks from the band’s first three albums,” Rhino Records said in a statement. “Taking its name from a 1974 horror film, It’s Alive was the last album to feature all four original band members: Dee Dee Ramone, Joey Ramone, Johnny Ramone and Tommy Ramone."

It’s Alive: 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition includes all four concerts that were professionally recorded during the Ramones’ U.K. tour in December 1977. Three of them make their debut on this set: Top Rank at Birmingham on Dec. 28, Victoria Hall in Stoke-On-Trent from Dec. 29, Friars at Aylesbury, from Dec. 30 and the Rainbow Theatre in London on Dec. 31.

The new edition will be limited to a run of 8,000 copies and will also be made available via digital and streaming services. This also marks the first time It’s Alive has been available on vinyl in the U.S.

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

18 minutes ago, took me long enough said:

220px-Heat_Lightning_Rumbles_in_the_Dist

Superb album. One of my favourites.

• Like 1