Segue Myles

Albums You've Listened To Today

Robert Palmer "Woke Up Laughing": the cd inspired by a love of 'world music' which is accompanied by an interview essay outlining the making of each song, which is fascinating and enabled me to appreciate more the work that went into crafting each track so carefully.

• Like 2

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk.png

In a Fleetwood Mac state of mind today, mostly Stevie (Storms, Sara, Fireflies),

• Like 4

First time listen. Not a bad song on the album. Absolutely love the back and forth responses from the vocals. Rock Lobster is one of my all time favorite songs. One of the best debut albums I’ve listened to.

0E4FB687-D594-4F71-BA85-810D2B167CA9.jpeg

• Like 4

Classic SA rock.

image.png.fd4506108ed4dcdb0bc2743d856baa7c.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mocker said:

Woo-Hoo!

I haven't played it in ages and forgot how good it is. Some of the songs are a bit samey, but it rocks! Saw them quite a few years ago, during the Bruce-hype.

1 hour ago, janeymarywendy said:

I haven't played it in ages and forgot how good it is. Some of the songs are a bit samey, but it rocks! Saw them quite a few years ago, during the Bruce-hype.

Hoping they reunite at some point. Too many great songs in their library that need to be played. I don't believe Brian is too keen on this, though....:(

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy5dchhjRTKCeslapsm

Some of their music has been played to annoying death but some of the less heard are treasures.

• Like 4

The Temptations At Their Very Best, earlier today - such perfect songs beautifully delivered and performed. 

• Like 4

Going up to Springfield Il in a bit, think I'll slip this on, on the way up. and check out what Bruce concert is on ESR on the way back. 

File:Consoler.jpg

• Like 1

reminded of this today  "Cool for Cats"  from Squeeze including the brilliant Up the Junction

• Like 3