Segue Myles

Albums You've Listened To Today

a0942392432_5.jpg

This is a single, not an album  . . . I can't wait til her new album is released.

1 hour ago, SteveJhb said:

ray lamontagne trouble.jpeg

One of a kind, in a good way.

• Like 1

In Search Of The Lost ChordWonderland

The joy of streaming. First time I've listened to the Moody Blues album in must be over 30 years. Sounded OK too. Apart from Western Stars the Sarah Darling album is my favourite of the year so far.

• Like 1

R-6450740-1419548991-5231.jpeg.jpg

What a VOICE!

His yell at the end of Water Boy just blows me away. All his singing, so strong in his pre-country days.

I wish they took this from the masters though, as all but two songs of the album were originally issued in stereo.

• Like 1

This is getting better and better with each listen. I think this could end up being one of my top 3 albums of the year. It's fantastic.

image.thumb.png.2ee56166a012dab6474bb28a7bb78932.png

• Like 4

I listened to the three previously unreleased shows in the Ramones' It's Alive box set.

One of the three shows was very good, but still nowhere as great as the 12/31/77 show which I already had.

I'm sorry I bought the set. I love the Ramones but it wound up being a LOT of money for one CD.

Unless you're gonna listen to a CD tons and tons of times,  it's not worth the cost.

I HATE these $uper deluxe $ets. I knew before buying it that this would be my last; I didn't think I would regret it though. I forgot how these sets really are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1