Segue Myles

Albums You've Listened To Today

I'm missing listening to 'Sequel'. I only have it on vinyl, and right now my turntable is kaput.

Can't seem to find it on CD, so am going to have to settle for a 'Best Of', me thinks.

Sequel is available via Amazon, but only as a 'burn on demand' CDR or download. It's also available at the family website, but at a price! http://www.harrychapinmusic.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=82

Keep a look out for this one which is Sequel under a different name with a very slightly different running order.

51spcQZQKKL.jpg

An updated version of the Bottom Line set is due out at the end of the month with an additional 13 songs.

I'm missing listening to 'Sequel'. I only have it on vinyl, and right now my turntable is kaput.

Can't seem to find it on CD, so am going to have to settle for a 'Best Of', me thinks.

Sequel is available via Amazon, but only as a 'burn on demand' CDR or download. It's also available at the family website, but at a price! http://www.harrychapinmusic.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=82

Keep a look out for this one which is Sequel under a different name with a very slightly different running order.

51spcQZQKKL.jpg

An updated version of the Bottom Line set is due out at the end of the month with an additional 13 songs.

Thanks for the info, hon. Looking on Amazon now :)

81AhFsJ1cTL._SX355_.jpg

Good?

Listening to the new album '3' from Californian duo - HoneyHoney.
Not heard much of these before, but liking this album a lot. Bit Shovels n Rope, Hymn 4 Her kinda thing.

393.jpg

Oh, man I LOVE James Hunter.... Brilliant British rhythm'n'blues... And great on stage too.

The Verve- A Northern Soul

In my opinion better than the more acclaimed Urban Hymns. Tracks like History, So It Goes and On Your Own are breathtakingly brilliant

• Like 2

Coverdale - Page

Excellent album! Led Zeppelin meets Deep Purple and Whitesnake.

The Verve- A Northern Soul

In my opinion better than the more acclaimed Urban Hymns. Tracks like History, So It Goes and On Your Own are breathtakingly brilliant

I like both but I'm in the Urban Hymns camp Sal.

81AhFsJ1cTL._SX355_.jpg

Good?

Oh, hell yeah! One of my favourite B.B albums!

I shall have to investigate!! Love me some BB and I@ve never heard that one...

Have you got the Mississippi Indianola Seeds album? Superb stuff!! Also the London Sessions one...

81AhFsJ1cTL._SX355_.jpg

Good?

Oh, hell yeah! One of my favourite B.B albums!

I shall have to investigate!! Love me some BB and I@ve never heard that one...

Have you got the Mississippi Indianola Seeds album? Superb stuff!! Also the London Sessions one...

I've even been to Indianola! :D

Currently playing, Say Grace by Sam Baker.

say-grace.jpg

A singer songwriter who's incredible life story could and should be made into a movie.

Even without that, he is right up there with the all time greats for me.

Finally got around to listening to this record... and I'm impressed. Newman, are his other albums as good as Say Grace?