Greasy Lake Community

Albums You've Listened To Today

Segue Myles

:D

Well, I got to talk to him at a Dylan concert last year and he was sooo nice. Always loved his music.

Nice!!!!!! You bastard. :P

Have you heard his stuff before? I love his stuff... Swell Season and The Frames... but I maybe love his solo stuff even more.

:D

Well, I got to talk to him at a Dylan concert last year and he was sooo nice. Always loved his music.

Nice!!!!!! You bastard. :P

Have you heard his stuff before? I love his stuff... Swell Season and The Frames... but I maybe love his solo stuff even more.

Yeah, I have all of his albums (The Swell Season, The Frames and solo)! His solo stuff is definitely better... Doesn't get much better than this:

• Like 1

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Crosby, Stills & Nash (1969)

You might not agree with me but I've always felt that Crosby, Stills & Nash 1969 debut album helped usher in the 1970's singer-songwriter boom. All though I have limited patience for this heart-on-the-sleeve genre, I still appreciate the efforts behind it. Even though Crosby, Stills & Nash plus Young were technically considered a group, they operated more as unique and separate composers/vocalists. As a result the musical purity of this self-titled album is of a time and place that would never be recaptured again.

Crosby_Stills_Diltz_1.jpg

• Like 4

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Crosby, Stills & Nash (1969)

You might not agree with me but I've always felt that Crosby, Stills & Nash 1969 debut album helped usher in the 1970's singer-songwriter boom. All though I have limited patience for this heart-on-the-sleeve genre, I still appreciate the efforts behind it. Even though Crosby, Stills & Nash plus Young were technically considered a group, they operated more as unique and separate composers/vocalists. As a result the musical purity of this self-titled album is of a time and place that would never be recaptured again.

Crosby_Stills_Diltz_1.jpg

Can't believe you listen to CS&N...