Segue Myles

Albums You've Listened To Today

Bruce Springsteen- The Ties That Bind

I am pumped for the official release next month! It will be a while before I can actually afford the box set, but I eagerly anticipate it all the same.

One of my favourite albums of our hero, and yes I count it as one of his main albums. This version of Stolen Car gives me life!

• Like 2

The Guess Who- Wheatfield Soul

The Doors- Strange Days

Bon Jovi- Bon Jovi

Strangeways- Native Sons

Trillion- Trillion

Trillion- Clear Approach

I am pumped for the official release next month! It will be a while before I can actually afford the box set, but I eagerly anticipate it all the same.

One of my favourite albums of our hero, and yes I count it as one of his main albums. This version of Stolen Car gives me life!

It's the BEST fucking version and don't let a CROWD of people tell you any different!

• Like 1

The-Raven.jpg

The critics can kiss my perfectly sculpted, steel hard, buttocks, on this one. It's one of the most brilliant albums he put out.

• Like 1

It's the BEST fucking version and don't let a CROWD of people tell you any different!

Better than The River?

Erm...gonna go out on a limb and say: it is the third disc for me. I enjoy it as much as The River. It all comes from my favourite era!

Segue Myles, I think Soulcrusader meant the Ties That Bind/Tracks/Son You May Kiss The Bride version of Stolen Car is better than The River album version of Stolen Car.

He did not mean that Ties That Bind is a better album than The River.(I think).

• Like 1

Segue Myles, I think Soulcrusader meant the Ties That Bind/Tracks/Son You May Kiss The Bride version of Stolen Car is better than The River album version of Stolen Car.

He did not mean that Ties That Bind is a better album than The River.(I think).

Oh! Yeah maybe...I love that version of Stolen Car! Glad The River version is the one it is...but I am also glad Ties That Bind has this version.

I just cannot wait hahahaha

Rush - Power Windows (1985)

power-windows-cover-600x600.jpg

HUGE RUSH FAN!!!!

I LOVE THIS ALBUM!

Drand Designs and Marathon are two classic Rush choons!

Did I say I was a huge fan?

HUGE!

• Like 1

Styx- Equinox

Journey- Evolution

Kansas- Masque

Kansas- Song For America

Kansas- Two For The Show

post-55394-0-62391700-1446763957_thumb.j