Greasy Lake Community

The 2015/16 FC Barcelona and La Liga Thread: "Glory Days"

GreetingsFromBarcelona

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sergi Roberto is one of Barcelona's unsung heroes right now. His form and consistency have been impressive. The goal assists he's been making lately have been vital in the clubs recent wins. I look forward to watching Sergi's development this season and look forward to more impact play from this 23 year old midfielder.

2014-08-18_BARCELONA-LEON_67.v1410953530

I bought myself an early Christmas present this year.......half-season pack of tickets! The best part is it includes the coveted El Clasico.

It's about 7:00 AM here in Barcelona but my body is still on Pacific Time so I'm still adjusting to the time zone change. I went out for a drive early this morning and snapped a pic of the sunrise, so beautiful!

Yo te amo Barcelona. :wub:

IMG_0251.JPG

I bought myself an early Christmas present this year.......half-season pack of tickets! The best part is it includes the coveted El Clasico.

It's about 7:00 AM here in Barcelona but my body is still on Pacific Time so I'm still adjusting to the time zone change. I went out for a drive early this morning and snapped a pic of the sunrise, so beautiful!

IMG_0251.JPG

That's a lovely picture.

It reminds me of a picture I seen on this web site about famous sun sets, in fact it's the very same picture.

It's prolly your web site huh ?

http://regularcuppajoe.blogspot.co.uk/

IMG_0251.JPG

That's a lovely picture.

It reminds me of a picture I seen on this web site about famous sun sets, in fact it's the very same picture.

Busted!

IMG_0251.JPG

That's a lovely picture.

Busted!

Kind of disingenuous to say you snapped a pic, then post a pic, and then say 'his pic was better than mine' when called on it. In fact, the proper word should not be "disingenuous" - I think deceptive is a much better word. Or dishonest. Either one works.

Stones, I'm with you on this.

I never had an issue with the Canadian/Catalan boy.

I thought he came across as a bit of a geek, a bit of a "Roger Nouveau", but nae harm to him.

And to be honest, claiming an internet pic as his own doesnae really put me up nor down.

However, any man that tries to belittle another man's livelihood, indeed anyone that has it in their nature to think about doing this, is the lowest of the low in my book.

Anyway, thought it was time to post a picture of the Missus .......................

Mila+Kunis+_.jpg

Real getting spanked by Sevilla who of course got well beat by Man City only a few days ago...

Is it time for Real to start calling for Rafa Out and the return of The Special One?

Real getting spanked by Sevilla who of course got well beat by Man City only a few days ago...

Is it time for Real to start calling for Rafa Out and the return of The Special One?

Ronaldo not looking very happy, I snapped this picture of him as i went for a drive around Seville

9ab39399-cecd-432b-a189-65c2606fa0e9.jpg

hope you went to the right stadium Roy as Sevilla has 3 including the empty white elephant one built for the non existent Olympics - you would have been better off taking the Bruce tram

picture actually taken by ME

IMG_0769.jpg

Archived