Greasy Lake Community

The 2015/16 FC Barcelona and La Liga Thread: "Glory Days"

GreetingsFromBarcelona

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still fucking hate Neymar since that game at Arsenal against Scotland.

Dived everywhere then when the Scots fans booed him for being a horrible cheating cunt, he accused them of being racist.

Odious little shit, right at home with the equally odious rat-boy playing alongside him.

And some (and he himself) still wonder why people don't like him.

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/11/13/english/1447371173_873610.html

To be honest I think Messi is going to win this year because this kind of trophy, it depends on votes. You win competitions, you win Champions League you win the league in terms of individual. I did probably the best season of my career which is good and I was the highest scorer in Europe [but] it’s all about votes.

The best season of his career? How deluded can you be? All he did was score tap-ins and penalties.

We shared this stage at FIFA for eight years. No one has done that in the past - only us - so it’s good.

Shared? The years he knew he wouldn't win he didn't even show up!

Someone should tell him that 2015 he shouldn't even be in the top 3.

Going to Madrid to see the El Clasico!

Football related things that bother me:

1. Adding a city name to a club name, like Arsenal London, Juventus Turin or Betis Sevilla

2. Claiming that Ronaldo is a better player than Messi

3. Using "Barça" when talking about the city of Barcelona. Had to read that in this forum too often: "Bruce live in Barca". Like nails on a blackboard.

and 4. Saying "the el Clasico", which means the the Clasico. It's either "the" or "el". It can't be both.

No offense. ;-)

I've just seen an advert on the telly for...Christiano Ronaldo fragrance ( after shave for us blokes) called "Legacy" FFS !!!

Bloody hell !!!

talk about cringeworthy.

He makes the Joe Hart shampoo adverts look ok :lol:

La Liga is the best league in the world for cringeworthy adverts !

Going to Madrid to see the El Clasico!

Football related things that bother me:

Saying "the el Clasico", which means the the Clasico. It's either "the" or "el". It can't be both.

No offense. ;-)

You said it before I got a chance. You would think a Barcelona fan born in and now living in Barcelona would know that.

Ronaldo V Messi quiz

i got 10 out of 14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34737572

13 out of 14.

Question 12 I got wrong: Who was Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho talking about here? "He is the best. The best in the world, yes. Probably the best ever. I saw Maradona a couple of times. I never saw Pele. But this man is the best."

The answer is Ronaldo. But it's no surprise Mourinho said that while he was Real manager. Just last year he said that Messi is the best he's ever seen and he only said Ronaldo because the club told him to. Ancelotti before joining Real: Messi is the best. Ancelotti when he was with Real: Ronaldo is the best. Benitez before joining Real: Messi is the best. Benitez now: Ronaldo is the best. They seem to put that in the contract. ;-)

And the answer to question 10 about the Ballon d'Or: "It's the one that matters most to both players". Soooo wrong. It's what matters most to Ronaldo. Messi always put the team over individual success. You only have to watch him play (and celebrate) to see that. Ronaldo on the other hand, didn't even show up to the Ballon d'Or ceremony two years in a row because he knew he wouldn't win it. Tosser!

Archived