Greasy Lake Community

The 2015/16 FC Barcelona and La Liga Thread: "Glory Days"

GreetingsFromBarcelona

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronaldo proving again that he is the best in the world when the pressure is off and he is against a shit team. The biggest bottle merchant out there.

A perfect example of this - Ronaldo to score 4 goals including two penalties won by hardworking Benz and Isco, one 5 yard tap in after an amazing dribbling run by either Bale or James and one deflected shot and then he celebrates like a little bitch he always is. The internet explodes with his fan boys claiming he scored 50+ goals in this year and files a petition to FIFA asking them to hand him over the Balon d'Or. :yawn:

Does anyone here besides GreetingsFromBarcelona and Leo Getz give a crap?

Probably not....but this thread is ours. How many Chelsea fans are here but you Mission Man?
None, but I've never started a Chelsea thread or posted innumerable pictures and updates on any and all things Chelsea. I've also never posted about how much I loathe certain competitions for being not important enough for me and then felt the need to post about the team I support playing in a mickey mouse cup like the club world cup. Does that answer your question?

Probably not....but this thread is ours. How many Chelsea fans are here but you Mission Man?
None, but I've never started a Chelsea thread or posted innumerable pictures and updates on any and all things Chelsea. I've also never posted about how much I loathe certain competitions for being not important enough for me and then felt the need to post about the team I support playing in a mickey mouse cup like the club world cup. Does that answer your question?

Yes it does. Let's start a new era and let bygones be bygones. I'll start on my side and apologize for insulting you and going forward be more respectful of Chelsea etc.

Personally, I've grown very bored of the toxic environment around here so I've mostly been staying away from the Lion's Den. I was out of line making stupid comments about people's money and jobs as well. Calling people criminals or any other crap. I'm honestly sorry about it and feel like an ass.

Look guys we are all mature adults who should be able to get along. There are really only about 10-12 people who actually like football on this site so we should band together in our shared passion and embrace this wonderful sport together. Additionally, we are all connected thanks to the music of Bruce Springsteen.

How does that sound?

"Tonight I'm drinking in this forgiveness this life provides"

Yes it does. Let's start a new era and let bygones be bygones. I'll start on my side and apologize for insulting you and going forward be more respectful of Chelsea etc.

Personally, I've grown very bored of the toxic environment around here so I've mostly been staying away from the Lion's Den. I was out of line making stupid comments about people's money and jobs as well. Calling people criminals or any other crap. I'm honestly sorry about it and feel like an ass.

Look guys we are all mature adults who should be able to get along. There are really only about 10-12 people who actually like football on this site so we should band together in our shared passion and embrace this wonderful sport together. Additionally, we are all connected thanks to the music of Bruce Springsteen.

How does that sound?

"Tonight I'm drinking in this forgiveness this life provides"

Well said Greetings. You did cross the line but it's nice to see you acknowledge that.

Your posts entertain to be fair.

Real Madrid score TEN !!!

fucking hell

Disclaimer* - Rayo Vallecano are a lower ranked squad who had two players sent off. Rayo were originally leading 2-1 till all the red cards came out. After that they threw in the towel and gave up allowing Real Madrid free reign.

.....the better game to watch was River Plate vs you-know-who in the FIFA Club World Cup Final.

This Real Madrid side are just a team of flat track bullies really. They rack up as many goals as they can against the weakest of opposition then when they play anyone with anything about them they look average.

Their problem was never beating sides with 1/5 their budget, domestically or in the champions league. Watch how Ronaldo went to get the ball in the back of the net when he scored his first today... he knew this was going to be THAT kind of game. It makes it extra enjoyable to watch them fail miserably against the likes of Barcelona and other good sides.

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona sign a player then terminate his contract a few hours later because he sent naughty tweets - you would think in this day and age they would have checked this before signing him

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/29/sergi-guardiola-barcelona-b-cancel-contract-offensive-tweets

They have their heads so far up Qatar's ass, they notice nothing.

Lots of pomp and circumstance at Camp Nou tonight for the Real Betis match. All 5 trophies were on display and Messi celebrated his 500th appearance for the club with a goal. Also, Suarez is temporarily ahead in the Pichichi race netting a pair tonight. It was a fun evening out and great way to reflect on an incredible year.

Archived