Atletico Madrid v Barcelona: 3-1

Real Betis v Real Sociedad: 4-3

Granada v Villarreal: 0-1

Athletic Bilbao v Getafe: 2-0

Celta Vigo v Las Palmas: 2-0

Malaga v Eibar: 1-0

Rayo v Deportivo: 1-0

Atletico Madrid 3 - Barcelona 1 ?

With a few exceptions, Barça has always struggled after international breaks. Especially in away matches. And this is one of the toughest away matches we'll have all season.

Barcelona's head-to-head statistics against Atletico Madrid largely favor the Catalans. I feel that despite an international break, Barcelona can squeeze out a slender victory at the Calderon. Messi missed training on Friday following the birth of his second son but he'll be available for Saturday's match.

Congrats to Lionel and Antonella for their new addition to the Messi family.

849423943158811836_550703154-719468.jpg

Ok guys, I get it. There is no shortage of jealousy in the Lion's Den. Barcelona's incredible success has created contempt among fans of other clubs.[/quotes

Is it still jealousy if it's Man U then?

Sorry GJ21 but I don't quite follow what you mean.

Ok guys, I get it. There is no shortage of jealousy in the Lion's Den. Barcelona's incredible success has created contempt among fans of other clubs.[/quotes

Is it still jealousy if it's Man U then?

Sorry GJ21 but I don't quite follow what you mean.

Clearly :)

La Liga's record goalscorer beating Raul's total...Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is not the first but the fourth-highest goalscorer in the competitions history. Keep trying pretty boy!

Here we go.....Atletico Madrid v Barcelona.

Arrh right, he's Real Madrid's leading goalscorer, thanks for keeping me right, and thanks for the complement on my looks.

But sorry to disappoint you, I'm straight, it's the tunnel not the funnel for me.

Ronaldo is not the first but the fourth-highest goalscorer in the competitions history. Keep trying pretty boy!

Arrh right, he's Real Madrid's leading goalscorer, thanks for keeping me right, and thanks for the complement on my looks.

But sorry to disappoint you, I'm straight, it's the tunnel not the funnel for me.

I was referring to Ronaldo as "pretty boy" Roy but hey thanks for the update on your sexual preferences.

Atletico Madrid 3 - Barcelona 1 ?

With a few exceptions, Barça has always struggled after international breaks. Especially in away matches. And this is one of the toughest away matches we'll have all season.

Not so, in the last 5 years Barca has only lost one game post international play.

I was referring to Ronaldo as "pretty boy" Roy but hey thanks for the update on your sexual preferences.

Oh right, sorry about the misunderstanding I'm glad it's Ronaldo you fancy and not me tbh.

Archived