Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddhabone

The next archive release should be soon?

exc news. im thinking that its a band show otherwise mastering would be done in a day.

The response doesn't say it will take all of next week to do though. It might be being done next Friday.

News from Brad @Nugs...

Mastering should be done next week.

I don't use Twitter but I assume loads of people have tweeted back asking which tour and show and he ignored it? Don't blame him. Good way of encouraging more interest and speculation.

he probably doesnt even know until he gets the file. last time the day of release and nugs was saying one show and dave marsh another.

probably dave will be making the announcement on wed.

Apologies if there is a better place to post this but not familiar to this board. On the theme of the live shows can anyone tell me if they have ordered the live CD's for shipping to UK and if so have they been hit with import duty charges? As $23 is just over the £15 exemption. Thanks.

I have several of them on cd, I am in the uk, and NOT been charged customs fees!! Go ahead and oders away!!

Oh and by the way welcome to the lake!

I have several of them on cd, I am in the uk, and NOT been charged customs fees!! Go ahead and oders away!!

Thanks much appreciated.

Thanks much appreciated.

I am in the UK Red Bank and have to date ordered 6 of these sets on CD. I have not been asked to pay any customs fees. Also I think when I did my first order it was for Brisbane from 2014 and Agora (so 2 sets) and the postage/carriage worked out a bit cheaper ordering 2 together.

i recall being at a tom joad show. some bald guy wearing a suit sat next to me. i took a born in the usa vinyl just in case bruce would autograph for me after the show.

the bald dude went on and on about him and bruce being good buddies back in jersey and the estreet band etc. how he saw them many times. i told him that this was a bruce solo show with no estreet band cant you see the small venue. he laughed in my face like i had lost my mind.

show starts. first song bruce by himself. second song bruce by himself. third song the guy taps me on the shoulder and says im sorry for doubting you but i cant listen to this shit anymore. he stood up and vamoosed. adios to him. in the meanwhile someone stole the lp from under my seat.

after he show bruce did come out but i had no lp to get autographed. we shook hand and spoke for a bit. not too tall but i told him to be on the lookout for robbers.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-

....well I guess we have to wait till next week now like Kevin said a few days ago

....well I guess we have to wait till next week now like Kevin said a few days ago