Greasy Lake Community

Jungleland ratio question

rivermeet076

I downloaded my first two torrents from Jungleland but they olny have one seeder each and my ratio is still at 0. The total amount downloaded is under 2gs. Should I try to get a torrent that has a lot of seeders to get my ratio up? Maybe try a dvd torrent.

You can try to get in early on newly listed torrents which should mean that you can then upload for a while. A lot depends on your upload speed however, if that's not particularly fast, you might struggle.

DVD torrents are great for improving your ratio since they always remain in demand. Downside is that they make a big hit initially on your ratio when you first download them. If you do try DVDs, then the most popular ones are your best bet initially, eg Largo 78/80, Berlin 88 etc. Once you get to > 1.00, grab the gold torrent DVDs which don't affect your ratio if you maintain >1.00. If you need storage space, you can always invest in an external drive and upload from there.

If you still have initial ratio problems, consider donating to the site. A small donation will get you a decent share reprieve, help the site and give you a chance to get established. Donation details are on the site.

Archived