Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demos

Bob Dylan Bootleg Series Vol 12 : Cutting Edge 1965 - 66 Sessions

then its the boot.

LOL

i love that they are giving away other peeps boots as gifts and claiming copyright on it. payback is a bitch i guess.

And also rumours of a live album to be recorded on the forthcoming tour of Japan!

That will devide opinion thats for sure!  Although he is singing nicely (relatively speaking) at the moment! 

12 minutes ago, ukjohnney said:

And also rumours of a live album to be recorded on the forthcoming tour of Japan!

That would be just awesome!

I got the 6 CD version when it came out, and I couldn't get into it; all the same songs, repeated takes of course, copyright issue box. or whatever it's called, I'm tired. copyright extension box.

I'd love to know the list of the songs that were on NPR or whatever that was streaming shortly before its release cause that sounded wonderful; some real gems there.

I just can't wade through the damn thing - and to think, I was pissed 'cause the 18 disc version was so damn insanely expensive! I wouldn't WANT it! It would be torture for me, no fun at ALL.

But there is great stuff in that box, that is wasting away, my copy, since the first (and ONLY attempt) at listening to it - I need the NPR playlist that was streaming, an hour or more of songs from it it was.

Or maybe to check and see what's on the 2 CD version and make my own copy of that - but man, I loved that stream....

7 hours ago, soulcrusader78 said:

I got the 6 CD version when it came out, and I couldn't get into it; all the same songs, repeated takes of course, copyright issue box. or whatever it's called, I'm tired. copyright extension box.

I'd love to know the list of the songs that were on NPR or whatever that was streaming shortly before its release cause that sounded wonderful; some real gems there.

I just can't wade through the damn thing - and to think, I was pissed 'cause the 18 disc version was so damn insanely expensive! I wouldn't WANT it! It would be torture for me, no fun at ALL.

But there is great stuff in that box, that is wasting away, my copy, since the first (and ONLY attempt) at listening to it - I need the NPR playlist that was streaming, an hour or more of songs from it it was.

Or maybe to check and see what's on the 2 CD version and make my own copy of that - but man, I loved that stream....

Feel free to send the 6 disc version to me... I'll buy you the 2 CD version in exchange!!

7 hours ago, J said:

Feel free to send the 6 disc version to me... I'll buy you the 2 CD version in exchange!!

Great post!

So we have a title - fallen angels , rumoured 20th may, no word on anything else , I bet it covers though.  

Plus we might might get a live ep for record store day!  The lists out tonight I think!