Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddhabone

Full Tempe Multi-Track Audio Must Be Released

Over on BTX a petition has started to get a full release of the entire Tempe performance to be released.

Please comment and add your voice.

Well, it did for Hammersmith and for Rome 2013. People voiced their opinions / wants and Bruce, Inc responded.

Nit says it will happen for Tempe, but there is no reason it couldn't necessarily.

Well, it did for Hammersmith and for Rome 2013. People voiced their opinions / wants and Bruce, Inc responded.

Nit says it will happen for Tempe, but there is no reason it couldn't necessarily.

is that how come hammersmith is on cd?

the quality is superb on that one

is Tempe really that good ?

The main thrust of the Tempe audio argument is that people want the whole show and assume that there is a Bob Clearmountain mix of all songs including those missing from the movie itself. I'm not sure why that would be the assumption.

If they released an audio CD which still had those songs missing, people will go nuts...

people will have to settle for slightly less perfect sound quality for the songs missing from video

I'd love this as a cd

and that full River show as a download

people will have to settle for slightly less perfect sound quality for the songs missing from video

Not necessarily. The filming and multitrack audio recording are separate things Of course they could have decoded in advance which songs not to film and stopped the audio recording for them but they just as likely recorded the complete show. Hopefully time will tell.

The assumption is this: Badlands from Tempe is on Live 1975-85, so it is likely the whole show was professionally recorded. Looks strange they would have stopped the tape for the songs not filmed. Or recorded just a part of it, like only the first set-why would they do that?

Oh yeah, I'm sure that will work.

Congratulations, you've just won the "sarcastic twat of the year " award.

Your prize is nowt, fuck all !

Damn shame that, because I thought you'd win something.

Never mind.

Never mind.

Wow. you're really gunning for me. I am honored.

The assumption is this: Badlands from Tempe is on Live 1975-85, so it is likely the whole show was professionally recorded. Looks strange they would have stopped the tape for the songs not filmed. Or recorded just a part of it, like only the first set-why would they do that?

Yes, but has the whole thing been mixed during the process for this box or just the stuff needed for the movie?

Never mind.

Wow. you're really gunning for me. I am honored.

I voted for you, I'm glad you have not corrected my spelling...yet

To me it is the perfect example of a show from late 1980. Although there are good soundboards from Nassau, but the piano sounds out of tune. It's clear from the Video, that this is the show to have.

The main thrust of the Tempe audio argument is that people want the whole show and assume that there is a Bob Clearmountain mix of all songs including those missing from the movie itself. I'm not sure why that would be the assumption.

If they released an audio CD which still had those songs missing, people will go nuts...

if they release a cd of the audio without the songs the bruce board scene will never again be the same.

is that how come hammersmith is on cd?

the quality is superb on that one

is Tempe really that good ?

Yes .... Blows away any River-era recording i have ever heard.

I really hope for a full audio release of this show!!

Can someone help me with an audio rip of the dvd ? Any help will be appriaciated!

When they first announced the release of the box set I said the only thing that could make it better was to include a download code for the Tempe audio. How easy would that be