Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody going to either of the MSG shows that wants to meet up for a beer before the shows ? It would be great to meet some Lakers.

Going the long way from Europe to the first show. A meeting would be great!

Ok , there is a bar called Stout. It's on West 34th Street which is close to MSG. I will be in NY on Saturday night so could meet then or meet on the day of the show. I am also traveling from Europe.

Just found out I'll be in NYC too for my birthday and Bruce's shows at MSG of course, still looking for tickets but would be great to meet! :-)
I'm from Europe too

4 hours ago, maidosa said:

Just found out I'll be in NYC too for my birthday and Bruce's shows at MSG of course, still looking for tickets but would be great to meet! :-)
I'm from Europe too

When do you arrive ?  I get there on the Saturday so could meet up anytime. I plan to meet Theseshadows on the Sunday. Message me if you want to join us.  :-)

15 hours ago, night_spirit64 said:

When do you arrive ?  I get there on the Saturday so could meet up anytime. I plan to meet Theseshadows on the Sunday. Message me if you want to join us.  :-)

My BF is quite mysterious about it but we should - I suppose - arrive by the 21th! I will!!! Can't wait :-)

21 hours ago, maidosa said:

My BF is quite mysterious about it but we should - I suppose - arrive by the 21th! I will!!! Can't wait :-)

If you find out when you will be there and want to meet up just give a message. I am so looking forward to these shows  :-)

Am hoping to be up there for the show on the 24th - weather allowing. Won't arrive til that afternoon but would love to meet up with fans preshow.

We are talking about a couple of options on the "bad weather" thread on the main page.

When we come to a consensus we will add it here.

Looking forward to meeting at least a couple of you guys :D

We are flying in from Holland today.  Love to meet you all on Sunday before the show. What time will you be in the bar you 

mentioned.

I'm in the city since Thursday and thinking also about a different location >.< hope we can meet somehow. Don't know if I'll make it on Sunday pre show because of queuing for the tkts we are still looking for... I hope so!

I'd like to resurrect this thread for the mach 28th show - yes the postphoned one! Back in Janary we - an international group of maybe 10 - 15 peeps - had a great E-Street-time, even with the show cancelled.

So, there is a bar called Stout. It's on West 34th Street which is close to MSG. We think a sunday (27th) meeting at around 7.30 pm would be great (maybe better than monday before show, because of the GA - holders) Come and join in!

And also this place would be great for an after show party on monday night...