Greasy Lake Community

Need 2 for MSG 1/24

CmonMrTrouble

Life is funny sometimes. I was happy with catching only the PHX show on this tour.

Just this week we found out, and for a completely different reason, we have to be in NYC from 1-22 to 1-25

It would be a shame to be in the city and miss a show, so now I must beg for one of the hardest tickets on the tour

Don't care where, just want in......looking forward to meeting my East Coast friends.

Thanks

Mikey

As you said "Toughest ticket on the Tour". Most of us from New York and New Jersey were locked out of getting ticket thanks to TM. I wish you the best of luck, but the scalpers are the only one's i know that are selling.

Absolutely true, and I'm not optimistic about my chances.

But life is funny sometimes, maybe someone's plans will change and they can't go, friends will change their mind about going, who knows......

If anyone sees/hears about anything available, please let me know, it's all I'm asking

• 3 weeks later...

Through a generous offer from a fellow Laker, we will be inside the building.  

If anyone has 2 they don't need, please consider helping out an old friend and long time member SpanJO who has also posted on this page

Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend!

Thanks Mikey. I still have faith. Checking drops every hour. Some great Chicogo lowers and GA dropped today at 7:30 AM EST just as I was checking to see if there is a drop pattern. I realized NYC is a different animal altogether. Pumped for my NYC trip, Bruce or not. See you Sunday night mate.

The secret is to just go to the show.  Get there early, get in the drop line . Work the crowd for extras and no-shows. Persist , persist , persist .

I have been to 111 springsteen shows and have failed to get in one time . (July 1 at MSG ) Things are rarely as bad ( or good) as they initially appear to be.

One more thing .....if anyone sees a short old  Italian guy trolling around the garden on 1/24 please sell the guy a ticket.     That will be me .

Archived