Greasy Lake Community

The Cricket Thread

Magnificent display by Pakistan over the four days of the test match when defeating england at the oval, they were far, far superior in all departments of the game, Bowling,Batting and Fielding, than their opponents with the superb double century innings of Younus the icing on the cake, Pakistan won with more that a whole day to spare, a great all round team performance.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some sad news today Former England captain Bob Willis has passed away. RIP

Once again englandshire get across the line with help from match officials, Stokes was plumb lbw and it was incedibly never given, Aussies must of course look at their own error in using their last re

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I see that a few days ago the NZ women's team posted the highest ODI runs (Men or women). 490 against Ireland. Great going ladies.

Scotland eh? And Afghanistan beating Bangladesh. The minnows are becoming rather good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comrades.

You don't know how hard it is to play cricket carrying all that silverware. You try batting and bowling with the World Cup in one hand and the Ashes in the other.

It's OK for the English team. Their trophy cabinet is emptier than Sauron's soul. They are carrying nothing with them, apart from a sense of foreboding that they will collapse when it matters.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Not a fan of God's own game Keith ? :(

I just found the mickey taking after Scotland beat England a bit boring and predicable. Nothing wrong with the game.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I just found the mickey taking after Scotland beat England a bit boring and predicable. Nothing wrong with the game.

I do love that cat through 

Hope you dont mind but i downloaded it !

Cricket is your game and we will always be greatful to England for inventing it !

• 1 month later...

For anyone in UK who hasn't seen this.

Sorry to hijack a thread that was set up to celebrate England doing badly. I'm sure normal service will be resumed eventually!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/44999979

2 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

For anyone in UK who hasn't seen this.

Sorry to hijack a thread that was set up to celebrate England doing badly. I'm sure normal service will be resumed eventually!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/44999979

beaitiful 

its a bueatiful game

i dont really care about Auckland

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/105896777/auckland-cricket-fans-miss-out-again-as-eden-park-frustration-reaches-peak

interesting i beleave Aickland cricket want to move to the speedway western springs 

Bruce played there once and refused to ever go back ive heard