Pittsburgh where are you?

Damm

I thought it was fixed already

snd had planned to buy it tomorrow on my day off

but if they need more time to make it as good as can be, then so be it

everytime I listen to Chicago I hear something new and fantastic

Soozie on thunder road is pure joy

A new mixer is on the job and his name is Jon Altschiller. MSG is up for preview and it sounds SO MUCH better than the High Hope mixes. Even though Chicago was decent this new one is a HUGE improvement. You can listen to 'em here:

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,13585/Bruce-Springsteen---The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-1-27-2016-Madison-Square-Garden-New-York-NY.html

16 minutes ago, Hornhouser said:

A new mixer is on the job and his name is Jon Altschiller. MSG is up for preview and it sounds SO MUCH better than the High Hope mixes. Even though Chicago was decent this new one is a HUGE improvement. You can listen to 'em here:

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,13585/Bruce-Springsteen---The-E-Street-Band-mp3-flac-download-1-27-2016-Madison-Square-Garden-New-York-NY.html

Wow you are not wrong! Sounds MUCH better than any of the other 'on tour' mixes. Maybe Jon Altschiller is from the Bob Clearmountain school of mixing expertise, but wherever they found him and whatever they paid him to do these, on first (brief) listen to the snippets it sounds fantastic!

1 minute ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Wow you are not wrong! Sounds MUCH better than any of the other 'on tour' mixes. Maybe Jon Altschiller is from the Bob Clearmountain school of mixing expertise, but wherever they found him and whatever they paid him to do these, on first (brief) listen to the snippets it sounds fantastic!

Agree with you on the Clearmountain thought ;-) This was what I hopped for back in 2014 when the live downloads were announced!

16 minutes ago, Hornhouser said:

Agree with you on the Clearmountain thought ;-) This was what I hopped for back in 2014 when the live downloads were announced!

absolutely. Note to Nugs and Jon Altschiller. Make sure his contract is paid up until the end of the European tour. And can he have a go at Nassau 1980?!

7 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

What an amazing great mix hopefully the rest of the tour is also like this!!

4 hours ago, mgravitt2 said:

Here is more information about the new mixer and his assistant: http://chillersound.com/meet-the-team/

Chiller Sound. I love it! Am glad Nugs decided enough was enough with the current mixer after their evident embarrassment of having to redo mixes on two separate occasions. I hope their sales rocket as a result of hiring Chiller Sound. This is more like it. 

14 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I do not believe Nugs has anything to do with the production/mixing of the audio; they merely host the audio provided by Bruce management.  Bruce management are the ones who likely decided to go with the new mixers, probably via a suggestion by Nugs to do so.  I do not believe we can blame Nugs for audio quality.  It would be similar to blaming the record store for selling a poor-sounding CD.  Nugs is merely the retailer.  They still host all the shows from 2014 (except 5/18/14 for some weird reason) even though these were produced back when LiveNation was still hosting the audio.

Chiller Sound. I love it! Am glad Nugs decided enough was enough with the current mixer after their evident embarrassment of having to redo mixes on two separate occasions. I hope their sales rocket as a result of hiring Chiller Sound. This is more like it. 

Archived