AMIW

The OFFICIAL March 31st 2016 Denver, CO Show SETLISTVISION thread

We will be at Brooklyn's, which happens to be in the parking lot of the Pepsi Center before the show

If anyone wants to stop and say HI, PM me for my phone number.  I am sure the place will be packed, texting us might be the only way to find us.

• Like 1

AMIW   

whilst not as stellar as Marty's setlist my only Denver show was Bruce's birthday show (it ended on the 23rd I-95 time) on the Rising tour - also memorable because FireRich7 was in town for the show...

2002-09-22 - PEPSI CENTER, DENVER, CO

Soundcheck: THE TIES THAT BIND / STAND ON IT / NIGHT / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / CANDY'S ROOM

THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / THE TIES THAT BIND / THE FUSE / CANDY'S ROOM / EMPTY SKY / YOU'RE MISSING / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / THE PROMISED LAND / WORLDS APART / BADLANDS / TWO HEARTS / MARY'S PLACE / COUNTIN' ON A MIRACLE / RACING IN THE STREET / INTO THE FIRE / DANCING IN THE DARK / I'M A ROCKER / RAMROD / BORN TO RUN / MY CITY OF RUINS / BORN IN THE U.S.A. / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY

Four tour premieres after a three week break. "The Ties That Bind", "Candy's Room", "Racing In The Street", and "I'm A Rocker", the last of which has not been seen since the Born In The U.S.A. Tour. "Two Hearts" returns for the first time since opening night, and "Thunder Road" is dropped. "Mary's Place" includes "Turn On Your Love Light" and "Baby, I've Been Missing You".

• Like 6

AMIW   

if you get stuck in Denver after the show why not go to nerd night at the Hockey on Friday night it's in the same building as Bruce

CerIAypWAAA8gOL.jpg

• Like 1

AMIW   

or there is also a Walking Dead convention in town all weekend  too - Steve would be good on that show!

WSC_denver_LOGO.png

I saw a very good Denver show in September 2003 and amazingly mild weather as I recall.  Daisey would have liked this show.

Setlist: Get Out of Denver/The Rising/Lonesome Day/Leap of Faith/Night/Empty Sky/You're Missing/Waitin' on a Sunny Day/Darlington County/Tunnel of Love/Brilliant Disguise/Because the Night/Badlands/No Surrender/Out in the Street/Mary's Place/Countin' on a Miracle/Across the Border/Into the Fire/The Promised Land
First Encore: Kitty's Back/Born to Run/Seven Nights to Rock
Second Encore: My City of Ruins/Land of Hope and Dreams/Rosalita/Dancing in the Dark

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

I saw a very good Denver show in September 2003 and amazingly mild weather as I recall.  Daisey would have liked this show.

Setlist: Get Out of Denver/The Rising/Lonesome Day/Leap of Faith/Night/Empty Sky/You're Missing/Waitin' on a Sunny Day/Darlington County/Tunnel of Love/Brilliant Disguise/Because the Night/Badlands/No Surrender/Out in the Street/Mary's Place/Countin' on a Miracle/Across the Border/Into the Fire/The Promised Land
First Encore: Kitty's Back/Born to Run/Seven Nights to Rock
Second Encore: My City of Ruins/Land of Hope and Dreams/Rosalita/Dancing in the Dark

Ah yes, in the pit at the Denver Bronco's football stadium (renamed 14 times since then)  with CeeJay and CaptainSimian

Great night for us

7 hours ago, 65pacecar said:

Trail Ridge Road,Trail_Ridge_Road_0003.JPG

two thoughts

wow OMG that is beautiful 

and

WTF is that the hight of the sow ???!!!

15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg

That's a creepy frigging horse, the eyes light up red - freaks me out every time I fly out of town, it is at the entrance to the airport

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

two thoughts

wow OMG that is beautiful 

and

WTF is that the hight of the sow ???!!!

Yup, that is Trail Ridge road in Rocky Mountain National Park

It's usually open only 4-5 months a year.  The rest of the year it is buried under tons of snow

• Like 1

Apparently Trey Parker, the co-creator of South Park is from Denver..

SP.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 65pacecar said:

There is always something new to see in Andrew's setlist threads :)

And sharks shouldn't be freaked out by ponies with red eyes - sharks are top of the food chain (in some fashion), are they not? I guess only when they're in the water though :lol:

Based on the photos here, Denver is my next 'go to' place.  Stunning! Seattle is just soooooo yesterday!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Yup, that is Trail Ridge road in Rocky Mountain National Park

It's usually open only 4-5 months a year.  The rest of the year it is buried under tons of snow

It is absolutely beautiful there, nice drive from Estes Park.  I was there last June and it had just opened and started snowing while I was at the restaurant on top of the mountain, it literally went from brightvSun, to rain and lightening, to sleet then snow in about a 10 minute period on top of the mountain, pretty amazing.  I believe it is the highest continually paved road in North America.  Pikes Peak is beautiful but I enjoyed the Tail Ridge Road more.  They had received 40" of snow the day before but had it cleared and opened the next day. image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

15384910808_45e2562fd1.jpg

That's a creepy frigging horse, the eyes light up red - freaks me out every time I fly out of town, it is at the entrance to the airport

That is creepy