Buddhabone’s version is brilliant and his song transitions are superb.

I also have a link valid until 13th May to download the show in FLAC HD (24 bit / 48 khz) if anyone wants to PM me. 

• Like 1

Joining the bandwagon... @Buddhabone please can I hear those glorious-sounding transitions? Thanks in advance..!

1 minute ago, BobbyJames said:

Joining the bandwagon... @Buddhabone please can I hear those glorious-sounding transitions? Thanks in advance..!

Sure thing. Enjoy!!!!

• Thanks 1

Hi, I’m Martina, just joined the forum :) @Buddhabone, may I ask for a copy too? Thanks in advance and pleased to meet you all!  :)

6 hours ago, JacksonCage97 said:

Hi, I’m Martina, just joined the forum :) @Buddhabone, may I ask for a copy too? Thanks in advance and pleased to meet you all!  :)

pm sent. :-)

10 hours ago, JacksonCage97 said:

Welcome!

• Like 1

I have also just joined the forum, very glad to be here!

Sorry to pester for this, but it would be great to get a copy of the full show and your awesome work @Buddhabone. Thanks very much!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, djmackeck said:

Sorry to pester for this, but it would be great to get a copy of the full show and your awesome work @Buddhabone. Thanks very much!

pm sent

I feel a bit bad to ask after so many requests to Buddhabone - I have the river set, bought also the missing songs - so, would you consider sending another link?

If not, I understand...:blink:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, theseshadows said:

I feel a bit bad to ask after so many requests to Buddhabone - I have the river set, bought also the missing songs - so, would you consider sending another link?

If not, I understand...:blink:

pm sent

6 hours ago, djmackeck said:

Welcome!

• Like 1

"Buddhabone is fantastic - He is, to coin a phrase, Da Man"

Support this! My greatest thanks to Buddhabone, so happy:):)

• Love Love Love! 1

On 5/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Buddhabone’s version is brilliant and his song transitions are superb.

I also have a link valid until 13th May to download the show in FLAC HD (24 bit / 48 khz) if anyone wants to PM me. 

Final call for anyone else who wants the show audio in FLAC HD. My wetransfer links expire tomorrow. One time offer. I will reply to all PM’s. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Final call for anyone else who wants the show audio in FLAC HD. My wetransfer links expire tomorrow. One time offer. I will reply to all PM’s. 

PM sent!

@Buddhabone Long time lurker, but I have now joined the lake to ask if your offer is still available. Tempe is one of my favourites to watch on Blu-Ray, but I would love to be able to listen to the full show in one complete sequence.

33 minutes ago, WillNotLetYouDown said:

@Buddhabone Long time lurker, but I have now joined the lake to ask if your offer is still available. Tempe is one of my favourites to watch on Blu-Ray, but I would love to be able to listen to the full show in one complete sequence.

PM sent

22 minutes ago, talkaboutadream said:

@Buddhabone Hi, also interested in the audio of the complete Tempe show if possible. thank you!

PM sent.

I am done sharing this recording.

• Like 1