JudgeBrown

The Dogs of the Lake - post your pics (Cats and others welcome as well)

5 hours ago, rachelharms said:

Said goodbye to my baby Woody yesterday after 15 years... I begged my mum and dad for a dog every single day growing up and I remember the day they told me I could have one. Going to pick him up as a puppy, he was the one that came to us. My mum was crouching down looking at all the puppies and he came running into her nearly knocking her over. Do we choose the dog or do they choose us? 

I remember spending forever just staring at him in disbelief I finally had a dog. It’s going to be weird going home from now on not being greeted with a wagging tail and feet tip-tapping on the floor.. 

It’s going to take some adjusting, I’ve had him for most of my life :( but at least I’ll always have him in my heart and have the memories 

15 was a good age!! he’s at peace now...

6014AED4-A67B-4C9B-91FF-626B17FA1C6E.thumb.jpeg.d6a60a7ed3b86191cb36a05f93b16650.jpeg

So sorry Rachel.xx I think they choose you.

4 hours ago, rachelharms said:

thank you everyone :( my mum said that after they’d taken Woody away, she went into the kitchen and my dad went upstairs and when he came downstairs there was a white feather on the carpet where he’d been lying.. No idea how it got there :( but it’s a sign he’s left us and that he’s okay i hope 

im so sorry about your dear doggy Woody

Borris and Tibby send you a big hug

- well Borris' hug is a bit standoffish - but still genuine luckyTibby is a full on hug machine

Woody must have had the best life with your family and have felt the love and given the love back every single moment 

i once read this on a gravestone

'he who lives in the hearts of other's shelt not die'

Tinky lives in my heart and Woody lives in yours 

RIP dear Woody 

On 10/25/2019 at 5:20 AM, rachelharms said:

Said goodbye to my baby Woody yesterday after 15 years... I begged my mum and dad for a dog every single day growing up and I remember the day they told me I could have one. Going to pick him up as a puppy, he was the one that came to us. My mum was crouching down looking at all the puppies and he came running into her nearly knocking her over. Do we choose the dog or do they choose us? 

I remember spending forever just staring at him in disbelief I finally had a dog. It’s going to be weird going home from now on not being greeted with a wagging tail and feet tip-tapping on the floor.. 

It’s going to take some adjusting, I’ve had him for most of my life :( but at least I’ll always have him in my heart and have the memories 

15 was a good age!! he’s at peace now...

6014AED4-A67B-4C9B-91FF-626B17FA1C6E.thumb.jpeg.d6a60a7ed3b86191cb36a05f93b16650.jpeg

15 years, that's wonderful! what a happy dog

Oscar's worst week of the year coming up - Halloween and Bonfire Night fireworks - he will be a quivering wreck by the end of the week. I have tried every remedy there is, but nothing seems to help.:(

• Sad 6

"It's so hard to be a saint when you're just a starving pussy"

IMG_20191028_143613.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 100yrsOld said:

"It's so hard to be a saint when you're just a starving pussy"

IMG_20191028_143613.jpg

that is soooo cute 

im feeling a bit sad  listening to sleepy Joe

because Tinky would have danced with me to that 

i think Borris is a Bon Jovi fan :(

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

i think Borris is a Bon Jovi fan :(

At least he's still a rocker. Kinda... 

• Haha 1

Just now, 100yrsOld said:

At least he's still a rocker. Kinda... 

Borris is our girl cat - and yes, she is a conservative ;)

• Haha 1

its bloody guy forks - the stupidest thing we do in NZ

so a group hug for the animals 

today i stod on a little dry twig and it make a loud crack and poor Tibby just about jumped out of his skin

Cat sitting for my Mum.

Kika refused to come out from underneath the bed, so I just cleaned her toilet, and left fresh food and water. No socializing.

:)

20191103_175743.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

"Stop being such a tight-assed prig and go back to Bruce!"

IMG_20191104_101542.jpg

This one is for you N, thank you for the kind and helpful words.
I bruuuuuuce you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tanqueray&Wine said:

This is Red, a Staffy X.

He is a rescue dog who came to us just a couple of months ago. Red has such a beautiful nature, wonderful with my young kids though a lot of anxiety from his early life which we can guess was a bad situation. It will take a while for him to trust us fully and feel this is his forever home but he loves it here.

Red Dog.JPG

Does this beauty have a name?

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Moma got the little terrorists new fluffy beds for the winter. 

20191028_222559 (002).jpg

I see one supports Man U. :)

8 hours ago, Tanqueray&Wine said:

This is Red, a Staffy X.

He is a rescue dog who came to us just a couple of months ago. Red has such a beautiful nature, wonderful with my young kids though a lot of anxiety from his early life which we can guess was a bad situation. It will take a while for him to trust us fully and feel this is his forever home but he loves it here.

Red Dog.JPG

Very gentle eyes.