Greasy Lake Community

The Dogs of the Lake - post your pics (Cats and others welcome as well)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is Gracie ... The new addition .... She is 3.....

This was my Honey. She died 4 years ago tomorrow...she was only 5 .... My first dog .....  I was devastated .....

Wanker He's only a head with some furry flippers, but he's my head with some furry flippers. And yes, his lower jaw is a large piece of beige carpet. What of it?

Posted Images

23 hours ago, judyg said:

Brownie, my 17 year old cat, died last week. I just brought his ashes home. He was a really special kitty and I am so sad. 

browniechair.jpg

IMG_0979ajpg2.jpg

kitty3.jpg

So sorry, beautiful cat.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JudgeBrown said:

Ning is 9 today.  This is from when she first got gotchaed.

Ning puppy.jpg

What a cutie. :) Pugs are so fabulous. We've had 11 in total in the past 30 years - all members of the family, sleeping with us in the bed.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Breakaway said:

What a cutie. :) Pugs are so fabulous. We've had 11 in total in the past 30 years - all members sheof the family, sleeping with us in the bed.

They are amazing. She is my second pug. I was always a big dog kind of person but when my mom died I inherited her pug for a few months until she also passed and it totally sold me on them. When it was time to add a new dog, there was no way I was getting anything other than a pug. I have had dogs all of my life but I really think she is the best dog I have ever had. Smart, funny, sweet, just perfect.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
4 hours ago, Silvia said:

Im ashamed to say i tried this on Tinky and i just got a really dirty ' WTF i don't eat vegetables' kind of look

We don't have snakes here - not even in zoos

• Like 1

....what is it with cat puke and carpet !

We don't have carpet in this house

Borris was busy working up a fur ball outside on the grass and ran up to the door mat ????? 

• Haha 2

We had another happy ending last week at our shelter.  Ranger went to hopefully his forever home.  He had been at the shelter for 902 days!!!  They found him tied up on the side of a road during a rainstorm, apparently skin and bones.  Took almost three years and lots of love and patience by the shelter staff but looks like all's well that ends well.  Lots of tears shed by the staff.

download.thumb.jpg.94c2e6ff2414012ed8a29d9dca4f862f.jpg

86153305_download(1).thumb.jpg.4ab46cf29aa4c622a2d35bb561ae099e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 5
7 minutes ago, gsquare said:

We had another happy ending last week at our shelter.  Ranger went to hopefully his forever home.  He had been at the shelter for 902 days!!!  They found him tied up on the side of a road during a rainstorm, apparently skin and bones.  Took almost three years and lots of love and patience by the shelter staff but looks like all's well that ends well.  Lots of tears shed by the staff.

download.thumb.jpg.94c2e6ff2414012ed8a29d9dca4f862f.jpg

86153305_download(1).thumb.jpg.4ab46cf29aa4c622a2d35bb561ae099e.jpg

What a lovely dog.

• Like 3

Had a frost last night so Tibby was happy to stay in but as i got into bed he lay down on me before i had a chance to pull the covers up around my shoulders

I lay there cold for about 10 minutes but i got too cold but when i pulled the blankets up he jumped off

I went to get him back and he was real mad and scratched me 

Then he marched into the spair room and went to sleep on that bed 

• Sad 1