JudgeBrown

The Dogs of the Lake - post your pics (Cats and others welcome as well)

Recommended Posts

wanna know something weird

today was wet and cold and when the OH got home Borris was waiting on the fence

he has only been hanging out with us since December and sleeping inside with us since March

anyway the OH put the heater on for him and he didn't like it

He just sat on the arm of the chair and swished his tail

I guess as it gets colder he will learn to love it

I keep telling him he doesn't need to grow such a thick coat this winter

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julie's Racing of the Pugs video reminded me of this one.  Dachshund races are the bomb.  Go A. Poop.  

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, skyjocky said:

That's kinda tough when you have Great Danes. ;):lol:

I bet they still try and sleep in bed with you??? :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I bet they still try and sleep in bed with you??? :D

Yep. I've woken up, more than once, with Hoss strrrrrrrrrrrrrretched out on the bed. Lulu is sneaky, she waits to get in the bed when no one is watching. :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

wanna know something weird

today was wet and cold and when the OH got home Borris was waiting on the fence

he has only been hanging out with us since December and sleeping inside with us since March

anyway the OH put the heater on for him and he didn't like it

He just sat on the arm of the chair and swished his tail

I guess as it gets colder he will learn to love it

I keep telling him he doesn't need to grow such a thick coat this winter

 

Our cat Max likes the cold. When we lived at Waiouru, he would sleep outside whike it snowed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wasted in the heat said:

Julie's Racing of the Pugs video reminded me of this one.  Dachshund races are the bomb.  Go A. Poop.  

 

The dachshunds seem for the most part to be quite organized, disciplined and focused.  Being German this is no surprise.

The pugs were like "ok, this is stupid" pretty early after release.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BurnedOut said:

Nine years ago, while browsing a Siberian Husky rescue site, I stumble across a dog named Jersey.  How could a Springsteen fan resist?

 20140927_171453.jpg

 

 

You couldn't, lovely face.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sam English said:

th_IMG_0007_zpsyr27fog4.jpgth_P_20151107_191931_zpsu6cdhj6g.jpg

My pal, Urma.

Labs are great, aren't they? :) Mine used to always like to sleep on my feet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, misty rain said:

Labs are great, aren't they? :) Mine used to always like to sleep on my feet. 

Labs are just so laid back and very little seems to bother them.  :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sam English said:

Labs are just so laid back and very little seems to bother them.  :)

So true. My vet and his staff are amazed at how they can do pretty much anything to my dog and she doesn't mind it. She actually likes going to the vet's office. Lol

They are great dogs for a family with kids. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful Andrew, Jubee doesn't have a spouse who can make him change his mind like mine will ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JudgeBrown said:

DogLives_blue.jpg

ohhhh so true 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JudgeBrown said:

DogLives_blue.jpg

If the Missus and I ever watch a movie with a dog in it, I need to check Wiki/IMDB to ensure no harm comes to the dog prior to watching it.

 

BTW can you point me someplace I could buy that shirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

If the Missus and I ever watch a movie with a dog in it, I need to check Wiki/IMDB to ensure no harm comes to the dog prior to watching it.

 

BTW can you point me someplace I could buy that shirt?

I have seen several versions and places, but here is the link for that particular one.  

 

https://www.sunfrog.com/The-Dog-Lives-NavyBlue.html?43551&shellon&navon&showall&ppOn&txt=b&btn=b&social=1&showPayIcons=1&showSatisfaction=1&showUSAIcon=1&recentView=1&crossSell=1&socialComments=0

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.