JudgeBrown

The Dogs of the Lake - post your pics (Cats and others welcome as well)

8 hours ago, greenhills said:

He's the first Cocker I've had, he's eight in July  - I got him for my 50th birthday, the best present I've ever had :) They're such loving dogs, I wouldn't ever be without one now.

I was lucky enough to have Jess for 15yrs, they give so much.

• Like 5

any body got a king Charles ?

I love the big googly eyes 

they are one of my favorite dogs

they just come across to me as the most perfect family dig

a little boy's best friend

• Like 1

Saw a black Cocker Spaniel on this evenings walk, I had to stop and say hello. (crazy woman):)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, jmw said:

Saw a black Cocker Spaniel on this evenings walk, I had to stop and say hello. (crazy woman):)

Nah, that sounds perfectly normal to me. :D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

I've got a dog, he hates me and i hate him.

He gives me "hackies" all the time

i walk him, pick up his shit, he still hates me. I give him the crusts off my pizza, he still hate me

I give him biscuits he still hates me, i tickle where his balls used to be, he still hates me

I let him sniff stuff outside he shouldn't he still hates me, when i walk in the room he looks at me doesn't move doesn't say shit, just gives me a hackie.

Wor lass walks in and he's won the friggin' lotto !  

I like cats better and he knows it

My dog "max" wants to bite me, he hates me i hate him. He's a little shit, he's a rescue dog, canny old now. I'm looking at him now, he knows i have cold pizza.

He looks like a womble, he hates me i hate him. If he dies I'll  be fucking devastated, the little shit. 

Pic of the little shit?

• Like 3

Just now, Marilla Gorilla said:

Pic of the little shit?

I'll take one tomorrow Marilla, if he  lets me.

He's looking at me now, he wants to go upstairs on the bed next to wor lass ...well if he can't, I can't :lol:

The womble face bugger is giving me a proper hackie, he hates me. he knows I have cold pizza and he knows I'm going to eat it.

i might give him a bit

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Ii tickle where his balls used to be, he still hates me

That's why he hates you, right there ! ;)

• Like 3

Just now, greenhills said:

That's why he hates you, right there ! ;)

It wasn't my fault Gary, those things were chopped off before we got the workie ticket womble faced git.

Do you wanna swap dogs ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

It wasn't my fault Gary, those things were chopped off before we got the workie ticket womble faced git.

Do you wanna swap dogs ? 

Johnny still has his, I just didn't have the heart to get him done. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it plus it gives him something to play with when he's bored. 

Hope your trip home from manc land was an uneventful one my friend, sorry we didn't get to meet up :(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, greenhills said:

Johnny still has his, I just didn't have the heart to get him done. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it plus it gives him something to play with when he's bored. 

Hope your trip home from manc land was an uneventful one my friend, sorry we didn't get to meet up :(

Manchester and me don't get on 6-1 stuffing for the Toon and ripped off for hotel this week, never mind, i best not go there again any time soon.

Anyway, back on to dogs..do you want mine :D 

He's sitting in front of me now with his little womble face grin..i'm sure he's a mackem dog.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

i walk him, pick up his shit, he still hates me. I give him the crusts off my pizza, he still hate me

I give him biscuits he still hates me, i tickle where his balls used to be, he still hates me

I let him sniff stuff outside he shouldn't he still hates me, when i walk in the room he looks at me doesn't move doesn't say shit, just gives me a hackie.

My dog "max" wants to bite me, he hates me i hate him. He's a little shit, he's a rescue dog, canny old now. I'm looking at him now, he knows i have cold pizza.

He looks like a womble, he hates me i hate him. If he dies I'll  be fucking devastated, the little shit. 

you know the other half and my HRH Tinky were exactly the same but I like to think deep down they did love each other 

they just didn't like each other

quite typical of my family 

and when Tinky got really really old the other half was quite kind to him and Tinky started to talk to him more 

but I remember years ago the night we came home from the hospital after being told that Gary would need a bi-paas and Tinky slept the whole night cuddled into Gary and didn't move once

• Like 3

18 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

That made me cry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saintsinthecity said:

My very own Saints in the City sport their Bruce bibs!

19913_10200495005234999_1037826966_n.jpg

They are sweet!

(Your first post!)

5 hours ago, saintsinthecity said:

My very own Saints in the City sport their Bruce bibs!

19913_10200495005234999_1037826966_n.jpg

The one on the right, Born To Run, love the look on its face. Welcome to the lake.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

R7IYo3mTrUB1BuZk089ncQhpoEtq_klPkzpf0PVZ

The other pic didn't work, hope this one  Idoes.

I see what you mean by the look.:) I am trying to sleep and you want to take my photo.:)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jmw said:

I see what you mean by the look.:) I am trying to sleep and you want to take my photo.:)

Ok, if jmw can see, it must be me.:(

I could see both photos of Roy's womble dog before, but I can't now!  There's a blank square with a kind of 'no entry' sign.