a player asking a club not to sign him?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48527782

james rodriguez doesn't want to be signed by Bayern Munich

3 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

I don't see what's wrong with that. 

me too, seems fair enough, he seems to be doing the honorable thing 

19 hours ago, MacBruce said:

Scrap VAR...

I've moaned about wrong decisions for seasons, in fact my entire football watching life ..we should have have a pen ? That  goal was offside ? He should have been sent off ?  Ref was a Homer ?  and so on..

VAR fixes most of these wrong decisions , but it kills the game, to much of a delay, no communication to the crowd 

something needs to be done about it to make it better..maybe the Football higher hierarchy need to go to Rugby League and cricket  authorities and start off the talks by saying..." please help us fix it..." 

3 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I've moaned about wrong decisions for seasons, in fact my entire football watching life ..we should have have a pen ? That  goal was offside ? He should have been sent off ?  Ref was a Homer ?  and so on..

VAR fixes most of these wrong decisions , but it kills the game, to much of a delay, no communication to the crowd 

something needs to be done about it to make it better..maybe the Football higher hierarchy need to go to Rugby League and cricket  authorities and start off the talks by saying..." please help us fix it..." 

That's the thing though Roy...in many cases it doesn't fix those decisions, they still get them wrong as we have seen already. It just creates more controversy and more stress. The referee should be the sole interpreter of the law on the football field of play. He'll get most decisions right and occasionally he will get them wrong...that's the beauty of the game. VAR is a sop to Sky Sports/pundits/armchair fans who each think they know the laws of the game better than the fully qualified referee does. I'm all in favour of goal line technology being used in all games but that is it as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

Yes VAR is going to have a whale of a time when the new laws come into force later this month, these include : -

Dropped Ball situations, Free Kicks, Goal Celebrations, Goal Kicks,  Handball, Medical Breaks, Penalty Kick Taking, Taking of Quick Free Kicks, Substitutes, Team Official Misconduct.

Hope you all enjoy the nerw season.

we should probably start a separate thread about VAR  one of the concerns the TV companies(at least here in the US)  have is how much time it will add to games cutting into their valuable ad showing time and also causing games to overrun into another programme. some of the weekday games here only have like a 5 minute overrun window so some of the games I taoed to watch when I get home got cutoff when there was a long injury or like 8 minutes of 'fergie' time I expect that will happen a lot more this coming season.

Were the Sevco and Raselickbyrawaybutbigman games available anywhere?

I had a notion the Killie game might've been on that SC4 channel (nae sure if it was though).

23 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Were the Sevco and Raselickbyrawaybutbigman games available anywhere?

I had a notion the Killie game might've been on that SC4 channel (nae sure if it was though).

sevco & raselic were both on Premier Sport, Killie on SC4 Facebook, Dandies on Premier Sport 17:00 this Thursday.

Ah, never realised the cheeks were on Prem also. I'll fire in my subscription next week.

Holy shit.

Bit of a trade up from a Millwall brick.

• Haha 1

Ajax........champions of Holland, a nation that's contributed more than most European countries to recent fitba development........fresh from getting to the European Cup semi final AND winning their own league again, have to play in the qualifiers for the ......"Champions'" (sic) League.

Load of bollocks, the whole fucking thing.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Ajax........champions of Holland, a nation that's contributed more than most European countries to recent fitba development........fresh from getting to the European Cup semi final AND winning their own league again, have to play in the qualifiers for the ......"Champions'" (sic) League.

Load of bollocks, the whole fucking thing.

add to that..beating Juventus and Real Madrid as well

I agree with you..it's bollocks 

• Like 2

On 6/13/2019 at 10:03 AM, dr winston oboogie said:

Yes VAR is going to have a whale of a time when the new laws come into force later this month, these include : -

Dropped Ball situations, Free Kicks, Goal Celebrations, Goal Kicks,  Handball, Medical Breaks, Penalty Kick Taking, Taking of Quick Free Kicks, Substitutes, Team Official Misconduct.

Hope you all enjoy the nerw season.

Ian Holloway blames the EU :D What a plonker

13 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Ian Holloway blames the EU :D What a plonker

Always thought he was off his rocker..

Did Colin Warnock not come out with some shite along those lines last season?

Bury FC...officially dead and buryed. Really feel sorry for their loyal supporters and of course the players and staff.

Thrown out the league tonight. There will be more clubs in England going the same way in the very near future.

Meanwhile just down the road at Old Trafford and the Etihad....

• Like 3

Just started a new thread for this news st the same moment you posted this sorry

if bury or Bolton earned as much in 1 year as mesut ozil does in one week all would be much better

• Like 3