Greasy Lake Community

Reasons modern fitba is shite, Part 5741

MagicRatAFC

On 09/12/2016 at 2:23 PM, newcastle roy said:

Commentators and so called experts who said a player is "entitled to go down"  when they get a simple nudge and fall down like a bag of nails. It's a contact sport FFS ! 

Oh that rips my fucking knitting.

Same when pundits discuss when a scenario merits a free-kick or not and someone goes "oh there was contact".

I-fucking-relevant if there's contact or not, it's a contact sport, a free-kick is awarded when a foul is committed, whether or not there was contact does not matter a midgies ba-hair.

To be fair, for me, pundit wise, Charlie Nicholas is second to very few.

But, to be fair, for me, cliche-wise, Charlie tends to over-egg the chocolate.

He needs, to be fair, a kick in the arm cliche wise, and, team wise, he's always batting from the same hymn sheet as his team mates, to be fair.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 05/02/2017 at 11:50 AM, MagicRatAFC said:

2hz7oth.jpg

Half and half scarves at rnormal league games, WTF?

For fuck sake, what the fuck is that all about ?  It's a double "modern fitba is shite" pic as the dick with the banner is wanting  AW to be sacked fer crying out loud.

I've always liked watching Arsenal but part of me wants to see  AW sacked and then see them drop down the league, 16 or 17 years in a row he;s got them in the top four along as well as league winners and cups and they want him sacked ???

9 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

For fuck sake, what the fuck is that all about ?  It's a double "modern fitba is shite" pic as the dick with the banner is wanting  AW to be sacked fer crying out loud.

I've always liked watching Arsenal but part of me wants to see  AW sacked and then see them drop down the league, 16 or 17 years in a row he;s got them in the top four along as well as league winners and cups and they want him sacked ???

I wouldn't mind having him at Barça.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

"He's not that kind of player"  

Well actually he fuckin' is !

That Bale tackle in the same match was not much different. Yet if the ref would have sent him off, people would have compained and said the game has gone soft. Any tackle like this, no matter if the ball is played or not, should be a straight red card.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

buying a player for 38million quid that you wont even have for 2 more years let alone he might be crap by then and might never actually play for you

real Madrid 'sign' vinicius junior effective july 2018 (so a year away)

they then leave him at his current club for another year

so in July 2019 he joins real madrid

madness

On the BBC website, comments under the article about Wenger staying -

"Why has this happened when every single gooner including myself wanted this clown out?

Some sort of corruption is clearly going on at the club- I'm considering switching my allegiance to Chelsea."

If that comment is serious the guy that wrote it should be killed......and not quickly, single bullet, back of the head killed, but slowly.....painfully.....imaginatively.

3 minutes ago, MagicRatAFC said:

On the BBC website, comments under the article about Wenger staying -

"Why has this happened when every single gooner including myself wanted this clown out?

Some sort of corruption is clearly going on at the club- I'm considering switching my allegiance to Chelsea."

If that comment is serious the guy that wrote it should be killed......and not quickly, single bullet, back of the head killed, but slowly.....painfully.....imaginatively.

He should try being a York fan.

If Wenger's a clown, what the hell is Jackie McNamara? 

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2017 at 6:47 AM, LeoGetz said:

...having a pre-season Clasico. A "friendly" game between Barça and Real. Football as I love it is dying faster than I thought.

What's wrong with promoting a great game, in a county that is on verge of great Fandom of the game.