Greasy Lake Community

Viagogo buying tickets

BetterDay25

Is save to buy tickets on this page? Looks like they sell tickets for prato (Milano 5th) for 87.80+ EUR. Is this possible? Tickets are sold out. 

On the end I see amount 253 EUR (for 2 tickets) with all additional costs and postage. Please help. 

Parterre in piedi -  is this prato? 

http://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Bruce-Springsteen-Tickets/E-1613808

Ive bought a few times from them .  For the Barcelona concert, they duplicated the tickets and another couple showed up with the same seats! Fortunately, and for some mysterious reason, we were both admitted into the stadium - and the security were nice enough to seat the other couple nearby.   

I also bought tickets for other shows - received hard tickets for one show ( feeling more secure about that)  and still waiting for tickets for another show I paid for weeks ago... 

Not sure how I feel about Viagogo -1. they seem to sell tickets before they have them 2. Id be concerned with pdf/paper tickets after the experience in Barcelona. 

Hope that helps.. 

• 3 weeks later...

viagogo are not to be trusted, bought from them 8 times & they only delivered on 4 of these occasions. customer service are worse than useless, only thing they say is you will receive the tickets before the show, despite me phoning many times & as late as 1 day before the show. stubhub are much more reliable & cheaper but I would encourage you to use sites such as greasy lake or BTX before going to these secondary sites.

If you decide to buy from a reseller site my advice would be Seatwave! Bought and sold through them several times now and never had any problems. Viagogo on the other hand....don't get me started! :angry:

I got dud U2 tixs for Amsterdam of SeatWave had my ££££ back within 4 days NOT the point i spent a fortune on flights,hotels & spending £££££

Viagogo ive used loads times always wait till the day before or day if you can hold out that long NEVER had a problem all my tixs have worked & ive sold tixs on there always been paid within 7 days after event.

20 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I got dud U2 tixs for Amsterdam of SeatWave had my ££££ back within 4 days NOT the point i spent a fortune on flights,hotels & spending £££££

Viagogo ive used loads times always wait till the day before or day if you can hold out that long NEVER had a problem all my tixs have worked & ive sold tixs on there always been paid within 7 days after event.

I'm with you on Viagogo, never had any probs with them. Haven't tried others so can't say about them.

Archived